Larabar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, 16 Bars, 1.6 oz (45 g) Per Bar

a little dry but super tasting!

Posted by Reviewer1907904 From Switzerland on Nov 18, 2010

the bar is a little brittle, which is surprising at first, but it tastes soooo good! and it makes you chew more, so more time to enjoy!!

Kids love them

Posted by Reviewer3017756 From Belgium on Sep 30, 2012

My daughters both love this flavour - I think it's not bad but a bit messy for on the go due to the chocolate. Not a Larabar problem tho, just a logistical issue for me :)

amazing taste!

Posted by Reviewer1752904 From Kansas on Jan 29, 2011

These bars are one of the best of the Larabars for those who crave chocolate. The chocolate and peanut butter flavors are not changed or obscured by the other ingredients (which is a complaint I have with some of their other chocolate-flavored bars). Very moist, very filling, and great for an on-the-go snack.

Tasty!

Posted by CindyW From North Carolina on Jun 25, 2013

This is my favorite flavor out of the three I have tried so far (the others being coconut cream and chocolate coconut). I'll have to buy these sparingly or else I'll be going through boxes and boxes every month!

Great for us who have problems getting enough calories in our diet.

Posted by InozarDeBenz From Norway on Jul 10, 2013

I have many allergies and food intolerances, and have a lessened appetite due to all the food substances I need to cut from my diet. So I search for products that may increase my appetite, as well has having lots of calories in them. I tolerate very little fruits, so I almost consider it a small miracle that I tolerate the Larabar energy bars well. I have tried most Larabar energy bars (in a matter of as short time span as two months), and by far, I must say that this one ranks high to me; it is one of my favourites. As you can see from what is most popular in regards to sales number, you can tell that this is not only my personal favourite; this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip has quite a universal appeal. I have never really had a sweet tooth, but of some reason I like most of the Larabar energy bars. Tastewise I recommend this specific product.