Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1957684 on Sep 22, 2011

These Larabars are really lovely! It's a shame they have sugar in the chocolate chips, as I didn't think Larabar's added sugar to any of their products! But a bit of sugar in moderation I don't mind, and these bars are basically a very healthy treat! Lovely firm texture and melt-in-the-mouth chocolate chips combine with the peanut-buttery taste divinely - and I love that this is a 5-bar pack (more options of 5-bar packs please Larabar!)

Yum!

Posted by australia on Nov 25, 2012

The first time I tried these, I was a little surprised, because they have an odd texture- crumbly yet moist at the same time. However I quickly got use to it, and now I think they're absolutely delicious. Will definitely re-order. Like other reviewers said, I wish they made more flavours in the 5 packs

I wish iherb carried more of this smaller packages

Posted by Reviewer3050036 on Dec 27, 2011

Because I'd like to taste all of them. These bars were super yummy.

Pretty Good

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 25, 2012

I like these bars, but I would like them better if there was a bit more peanut flavor and slightly less sweetness.

PB and Choc chip

Posted by 5703785885453437607 on Dec 21, 2013

I love this product. Will defiantly buy again. And it is made with whole yummy ingredients. Plus plus plus!

yum!

Posted by 5007135232386619856 on May 30, 2013

anything with peanut butter and chocolate is a match made in heaven... these do not disappoint. nice for a change to the normal larabar flavours... these definitely fix the afternoon choccie cravings! YUM!

Great product, great flavours.

Posted by 5656879230631358887 on Aug 09, 2016

Love the combination of the flavours, how easy it is to bring along on my busy schedule, and the sweetness level is just right.

These are so delicious!!

Posted by Harpocrates on Aug 09, 2013

I love them!!

To die for

Posted by 5215215449986204927 on Aug 16, 2013

These are way too tasty. Not exactly healthy but a much better option than a chocolate bar.

Amazing!

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Feb 06, 2015

Really nice flavour and texture