New To iHerb?

Larabar, The Original Fruit & Nut Food Bar, Chocolate Coconut Chew, 16 Bars, 1.8 oz (51 g) Per Bar

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3312832 on Jan 26, 2012

It doesn't taste healthy :)

Good taste

Posted by 5286682955043241375 on Jul 21, 2012

The taste is good. I often eat a bar between breakfast and lunch. It helps stave of hunger and helps digestion. In on box I only had 1 bar that had a hard piece of date in it. After buying this product I researched Fair Trade. I disagree that is actually helps farmers in the long term. I think it hurts them. So, I can't buy another fair trade product again, including these bars, in good conscious. Hopefully this is a fad that goes away quickly, so we can enjoy products without politicization and attempts at guilt-inducement.

Great Bar

Posted by oberhaus on Aug 06, 2012

I have really enjoyed these bars. I have only ordered the chocolate coconut chew and am pleased with my selection. However, I do have some food intolerances and for some reason these bars affect my mouth and I am no longer to eat them unfortunately. I think I'm allergic to the nuts in them. That's why I'm giving them 4 out of 5 stars.

Good, but a bit rich

Posted by 4915906787762296780 on Jan 04, 2013

I find it a bit hard to finish a whole bar as it's quite rich. Much like eating a chocolate brownie. Still, they are good with a cuppa.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I would have liked more of a chocolate flavor, but it's good. Perfect for when you're on the go and need some protein.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »