Larenim, Argan Oil, 1.0 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Larenim Argan Oil v.s. Aura Cacia Argan Oil

Posted by iherbonline on May 19, 2014

This oil does not have the stink like Aura Cacia. Texture wise is not as thick as Aura Cacia. I uses it on my face and I notice is absorb into my skin faster. Satisfied with this product even it's slightly expensive than Aura Cacia. I also bought a Life Flo Health argan oil, but has yet to try on it. Will write the review once I tried.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Jul 11, 2012

This oil absorbs quickly, hydrates and soothes skin. I purchased this to use on my hands at night as I wash my hands frequently. Then one night my cheeks felt particularly dry and it seemed like my moisturizer wasn't enough. I gently patted some of this Argan Oil on and went to sleep. My skin was calmed and looked much better in the morning. Then a few nights later I felt my T-zone was also quite dry. I was hesitant to put the oil on this area as I am prone to breakouts. But I did it and woke up with beautiful skin! Now I regularly apply it at night (once a week, maybe twice on my cheeks)and my skin is soft and calm and actually clearer than when I started. I have also used it on my hair to help with my dry ends. You can either apply it 30 minutes before washing, or rub a very tiny amount on your hands and apply to dry, freshly washed hair.

Divine moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer2267273 on Aug 08, 2011

Divine moisturizer for my scalp problem and face skin.

This is the only oil that doesn't break my face out

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Jun 07, 2014

I've tried olive, almond, coconut, castor oil and argan oil on my face. Argan is definitely the best! I use it at night a couple minutes after putting on my 5% glycolic acid cream.^^

Disappointing

Posted by 4845919917720621087 on Aug 06, 2014

Was expecting good things from all the positive reviews. I'm not sure if this is authentic 100% argan oil. This argan oil has no smell whatsoever and has either been deodorised or processed. If you read up on the signs of an authentic argan oil, it should smell slightly nutty and sink in to the skin quickly. This oil sits on the skin, and even after drying still leaves an oily film. Would not recommend or purchase again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »