Larenim, Argan Purifying Cleanser, Wildflower Honey & Vanilla With Argan Oil, 5 fl oz (148 ml)

Love it!

Posted by divinitryx on Apr 16, 2013

I have good complexion in general, but I noticed my forehead had become oily and sort of bumpy - in a way that i could feel but not see, like clogged pores perhaps. I wasn't using a face-specific cleanser at the time, so perhaps I was irritating it. In any case, I started using this cleanser and my forehead cleared up immediately, and became smooth and silky. Like within a few days. It was crazy. So obviously I will keep using this.... also, it smells like gorgeous. Sweet vanilla/honey yum. Leaves skin feeling cleansed but not dry, and I love the pump action (gives you just enough each time, no accidentally globbing out more than you need). It's nice to find a product that actually has a clear and noticeable effect.