Larenim, Argan Purifying Cleanser, Cucumber & Vanilla With Argan Oil, 5 fl oz (148 ml)

Love it!

Posted by divinitryx on Apr 16, 2013

I have good complexion in general, but I noticed my forehead had become oily and sort of bumpy - in a way that i could feel but not see, like clogged pores perhaps. I wasn't using a face-specific cleanser at the time, so perhaps I was irritating it. In any case, I started using this cleanser and my forehead cleared up immediately, and became smooth and silky. Like within a few days. It was crazy. So obviously I will keep using this.... also, it smells like gorgeous. Sweet vanilla/honey yum. Leaves skin feeling cleansed but not dry, and I love the pump action (gives you just enough each time, no accidentally globbing out more than you need). It's nice to find a product that actually has a clear and noticeable effect.

Gorgeous!!

Posted by 5535854962728440906 on May 15, 2014

Really efficient to remove all my make up, even on my eyes! It is really soft on my skin and the smell....OMG it smells like paradise!!