Larenim, Concealer, Allure, 1 g

This is my little happiness!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 29, 2012

I have to admit I am total loose mineral beauty product fan for about 7 years. LARENIM concealer in Allur is THE best from all under-eye concealers I ever tried. It does not conceal spots, bumps, but it is very good concealer for the area around eyes and for highlighting face. I think it is because of freshening undertone, that should be working with the most of skin tones. For application of this product I use a smaller brush, that is not tight and dense in bristles, but rather loose. The eyes look instantly better, more awaken, fresh, all signs of tiredness are gone. Eyes look more open and glowing. This product is absolutely mat. It works very well as highlighter, even though I am used to, that highlighters are more with sparkle particles. Tip for how to make your face look younger without a surgery or expensive beauty procedures: for this purpose you need a mat highlighter (what Allure from LARENIM is excellent match) and apply it on your face in kind of triangle “drawing” from 1. the most upper part of your cheekbone, that is under the outer corner of your eye – 2. horizontally extending the application field to your nose, several centimeters right under the inner corner of your eye – 3. then vertically down, keeping the angle down to the lip corner- and return back to the 1.st position. LARENIM concealer is very economy one, it will last me a long long time. Good price for a long time working product. Excuse me if my thoughts might not be fluently expressed as English is not my native language.

from Ukraine