No orange tone!

Posted by Reviewer3320056 on Mar 02, 2012

Great, great! I ususally use the palest consealers in the market, but it is often become on the orange side. Not with this one!! It has quite dense matt coverage, wich is great on acne. Applying with wet brush gives smooth and even coverage. The best acne consealer I ever had.

Best concealer

Posted by Reviewer2838766 on Jun 11, 2012

Best concealer in powder form. It really does covers just about anything you want to cover with very little amount, high in pigment. Use different type of brush depend on what you want to cover, i.e. under eye use more loose brush than regular concealer brush otherwise you might end up putting too much creating wrinkles, use the concealer brush to cover other things. I even use very fine detail brush to cover very tiny birthmark, and it works.

excellent for extra sensitive eyes!

Posted by artbooka on Dec 11, 2012

Not irritating to the eyes! Does not clog pores, does not cause irritation. Light peach shade for light, but not white skin. Coverage from light to medium (you can layer), can be applied wet or dry. Delicately highlights. Suitable for areas under the eyes and blemishes. Does not make the skin dry, does not emphasize fine lines. But I still strongly cares for the eye area :)

Light weight feeling on your face

Posted by 5171089053959128777 on Feb 17, 2013

Packaging of 1g contains a lot of product! I am using it at least 2 months and it looks endless. It is matte finish product, makes redness, dark spots be less noticeable. I do not feel that my skin becomes dry or irritated after I started to use it but it can get into my fine lines, so it possible that you can overdo it. That is why to use a primer before. I would not say it is long lasting product (~ 3/4 h then you have to touch up) if you use it on your own.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011

This concealer hides well under-eye circles.

!!!

Posted by Reviewer2299219 on Feb 15, 2012

It's really good concealer! Excellent masks circles under eyes.

BEST CONCEALER

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jul 25, 2012

EVER! nothing worked on my zombie eye's this stuff is awesome. I recommend using this by its self, I find it works better then using on top of foundation

Great concealer!

Posted by 5178018042686892592 on Aug 13, 2012

The best I've ever used!

Good.

Posted by Motrena on Dec 12, 2012

Best concealer in powder form.

good texture