Highly recommended.

Posted by 5692423136460974736 on May 02, 2016

Good control of oil. My face stays matt throughout the day.

Convenient coverup

Posted by 4840943017801738933 on Feb 11, 2015

Looks good, feels good; I just have to be careful not to get too much on my chin- that seems to be the place that shows I'm wearing makeup, especially with this product compared to its loose powder counterpart. The coverage is really good and build-able and the color looks natural, and the nontoxic ingredients list is a big plus too.

wrong choice

Posted by marianF on Feb 04, 2014

Firstly, this was a wrong choice of shade for me.I have fair to light complexion but this foundation is far too light, makes me look pale, especially if I apply it with a sponge which gives too heavy a coverage.IMO it's better to be applied in thin layers using a kabuki brush and building up.Coverage is satisfying, the powder is really weightless and stays put all day without any need to touch up.Finish is rather matte, not chalky at all -again, if the sponge IS NOT used.Will most likely try a different shade next time and maybe a loose powder version.

Silky foundation upon application. Asian with yellow undertone. This is light beige for me!

Posted by vegantruthfulreviews on Dec 17, 2013

Actually it feels real good on face after applying, but i seem to have problem applying foundation using the sponge supplied on undereye..like a little patchy. Using finger to dab over works. I use this with emani gasolina blush, great combo!

Simply Brilliant!!

Posted by Reviewer2409525 on Dec 12, 2013

A must have for anyone who loves M.A.C studio Fix foundation.I have been wearing NC30 in the studio fix for years until i cam across Larenim, Mineral Airbrush Pressed Foundation, 3-WM .This color is almost a perfect match for my NC30 and at half the price and all the quality i am completely won over by this foundation.LOVE LOVE!

A disappointment in general.

Posted by 4831027239307348971 on Dec 01, 2013

Pro: Fine powder Con: Settles into pores and ANY fine line, making my face look DRY and old. Can only be used in a thin layer, but then the coverage is almost non-existent, doesn't cover liver spots or any other blemish. The sponge is absolutely useless as it applies a thick layer. It can also be easily wiped off if you wipe your mouth or blow your nose, but I suppose all mineral powder foundations are like that.

Good!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Mar 17, 2013

I like the coverage it gives but unfortunately I picked the wrong shade of color!

foundation