July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Larenim, Mineralash Mascara, Jet Black, 0.30 oz

The quality is good!*

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

my wife says that the quality is good , but she didn't like thet it is hard to apply onto eye lashes. She had to apply a number of time to get a desired effect. **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Larenim Mascara

Posted by karishma on Jun 27, 2012

I found this mascara very sticky.

The healthiest ingredients I could find. Perfect eyelashes

Posted by Reviewer3114870 on Dec 04, 2011

This mascara has the healthiest ingredients I could find anywhere, in any mascara, ever, and I went to great lengths to ensure that it's non-toxic on the eyes. It's not only the healthiest I could find so far, it's also as good as it gets. It gives you perfect eyelashes, and I mean perfect. However I must admit I had to change my technique because of the applicator (I previously used Chanel mascara, but found its toxic ingredients too hazardous). I'm very happy with this mascara and I'll definitely stay with this product.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011

This mascara separates good and lengthens lashes. Do not glue the lashes. Well washed. But crumbling. Very sorry.

Great

Posted by 5400628632750295239 on Sep 19, 2012

Love this mascara! Doesn't clump, nice and natural looking and very black. Doesn;t irritate my eyes like other mascaras. Can even sleep in it and don't wake up with sore eyes (not that i make a habit of this!). Will buy again.