Good product

Posted by Piuccu on Oct 04, 2013

This keeps my long lashes healthy and moisturized. Would recommend! :)

Extends length of lashes but not water proof

Posted by Reviewer1788001 on Nov 24, 2011

I like this but it's not water proof. When I put my contacts in or take them out, the mascara runs. :(It's hard to find a mascara that's cruelty free, without beeswax (I'm severely allergic to bees & beeswax) and is waterproof. I ordered this on a limb because veganessentials charges too much for shipping.

Good natural mascara

Posted by Reviewer1808570 on Oct 20, 2012

Nice mascara, makes your lashes look good but natural. Doesn't sting my eyes at all, and it's nice that it's all good ingredients. But I notice that it smudges, so I'll try another brand next time to see if it works better for me.

Like a feather

Posted by erichards on Aug 21, 2012

This is the first natural mascara I've tried. It takes a few more swipes for coverage because it's so light weight, but I like that it's light. Nice dark color while you're not really aware of it's presence, and happily it's been staying on and washing off well.

Safe mascara

Posted by Reviewer2024430 on Sep 12, 2014

If you are a health nut, this mascara is for you. The down side for the 3 stars is it does take a lot of coats to look "really black" if that is the look you like. I do. So you have to replace it often, but it is so worth it, if you value safe products. This is as safe as I can find right now that I like. It can be dry, but that is because it doesn't have all the unhealthy junk in it. Larenim, think of uping the oil content.

None

Posted by 4811880173684736640 on Nov 20, 2013

None

Ok

Posted by BlahRa on Oct 04, 2011

This mascara is great in the sense that it didn't irritate my sensitive eyes but it starts to smudge quickly.

Dont like

Posted by Tingeling on Apr 13, 2013

This mascara does'nt clump:) I get a naturally look,but I miss a little more volume,however I get raccon eyes when I have used this after a while,not like!!! will I buy again: No

very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Aug 21, 2012

I spent months researching mascaras and was eagerly anticipating this one. Poor poor coverage. Terrible wand was too soft to use as applicator. Color is very nice shade of black

Very dry