Favourite Mascara

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Apr 09, 2012

This one's a keeper - very easy to apply, no clumps, it lengthens, it volumizes, and stays put. I like how soft and natural my lashes feel once it's on. And it's vegan - no beeswax!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2847983 on Jan 26, 2012

goes on well and washes off easily

Great mascara

Posted by Reviewer2180944 on Dec 23, 2011

This mascara looks absolutely great. Creates volume without making it look like you've overpainted. All in all a very natural result, but still with the blackness, longer lashes and extra volume, wich you expect from a mascara. Only negative thing is that it contains one silcone, I guess I read the description too fast, 'cause I did not notice it until I hade it in my hand. But if you don't care what's in your mascara, this is a really good one.

The healthiest ingredients I could find. Perfect eyelashes

Posted by Reviewer3114870 on Dec 04, 2011

This mascara has the healthiest ingredients I could find anywhere, in any mascara, ever, and I went to great lengths to ensure that it's non-toxic on the eyes. It's not only the healthiest I could find so far, it's also as good as it gets. It gives you perfect eyelashes, and I mean perfect. However I must admit I had to change my technique because of the applicator (I previously used Chanel mascara, but found its toxic ingredients too hazardous). I'm very happy with this mascara and I'll definitely stay with this product.

Pleasantly surprised

Posted by Reviewer1661016 on Nov 28, 2011

Will buy this again after disappointment with other brands. This one is not dry and flaky. Good coverage.

Extends length of lashes but not water proof

Posted by Reviewer1788001 on Nov 24, 2011

I like this but it's not water proof. When I put my contacts in or take them out, the mascara runs. :(It's hard to find a mascara that's cruelty free, without beeswax (I'm severely allergic to bees & beeswax) and is waterproof. I ordered this on a limb because veganessentials charges too much for shipping.

Very dry

Posted by Reviewer3103697 on Nov 11, 2011

showered and crumbles

Ok

Posted by BlahRa on Oct 04, 2011

This mascara is great in the sense that it didn't irritate my sensitive eyes but it starts to smudge quickly.

greatest mascara ever

Posted by Reviewer2588803 on Sep 25, 2011

most likely the best mascara I've ever tried. Doesn't smudge yet gets off easily. And of course - it really makes my eye lashes look long.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011

This mascara separates good and lengthens lashes. Do not glue the lashes. Well washed. But crumbling. Very sorry.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »