New To iHerb?

Larenim, Mineralash Mascara, Jet Black, 0.30 oz

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1755196 on Jun 25, 2012

For a natural mascara I am very pleased with this product. It does smudge easily so you don't want to rub your eyes after putting this on but that's a good way to keep your hands away from your eyes anyways :) This mascara is not all clumpy and thick as other brands. Looks very natural. I use mascara almost everyday and I find that one of these mascaras lasts me about two months.

Makes my lashes light

Posted by Reviewer2601428 on Apr 25, 2012

I can feel the difference from the syntetic mascaras, as this one makes my eyelashes light when coloring them. But at the end of the day it comes down to my lids - that I didnt like.

Great mascara

Posted by Reviewer2180944 on Dec 23, 2011

This mascara looks absolutely great. Creates volume without making it look like you've overpainted. All in all a very natural result, but still with the blackness, longer lashes and extra volume, wich you expect from a mascara. Only negative thing is that it contains one silcone, I guess I read the description too fast, 'cause I did not notice it until I hade it in my hand. But if you don't care what's in your mascara, this is a really good one.

Extends length of lashes but not water proof

Posted by Reviewer1788001 on Nov 24, 2011

I like this but it's not water proof. When I put my contacts in or take them out, the mascara runs. :(It's hard to find a mascara that's cruelty free, without beeswax (I'm severely allergic to bees & beeswax) and is waterproof. I ordered this on a limb because veganessentials charges too much for shipping.

Pleasantly surprised

Posted by Reviewer1661016 on Nov 28, 2011

Will buy this again after disappointment with other brands. This one is not dry and flaky. Good coverage.