Didn't understand this product yet

Posted by 5054925103852957709 on Mar 01, 2014

I have been using this powder for quite a while..though haven't noticed any good or bad effects.

Polvo muy basto!!

Posted by 4763051739019899005 on Sep 28, 2016

Lo llevo usando dos días, y ya he notado mejoría en la piel, sólo que no yo personalmente no me lo echo durante el día, porque es muy blanco y no es un polvo fino, es basto, pero por ahora muy bien... No le pongo más puntuación por el tamaño, que es enanísimo, esperaba el fraco un poquito más grande, como los minerales de Sephora por ejemplo. Ahora a esperar a ver lo que duran!!

Great product

Posted by 4964759756779811338 on Oct 10, 2016

But for the absolute mess this product makes it's great. I have stopped using it because of the excessive powder all over my countertop, but it's still a great product - it does the job it's supposed to do.

Skin Care Dusk

Posted by BrianMike on Jan 02, 2017

The powder is not fine so it is not easy to apply to the face but it can absorb the excess oil and keep the skin mat finish.

okay

Posted by Reviewer1159228 on Jul 05, 2013

got this thinking i'd use it more; end up using it as a mattifier over mineral makeup late in the day to control shine, and its okay for that, though I feel maybe it's not right for my skin-type

works well

Posted by 5434337498376132884 on Jul 28, 2013

It works well, but the size is soooo tiny! Plus, it's very hard to use. To apply it one needs a smaller size brush. And it is still hard to get it out from the package without losing some. Which is not ok, because it's not cheap at all.

Didn't helped

Posted by 5649678421774202438 on Sep 16, 2016

After reading all reviews I hoped that this powder would help me to reduce greasiness of my skin. At first I used it at night only. Then I started to use it in the mornings too - I applied the powder under Larenim Foundation. Alas, my skin is still oily and shines after sleep and through the day time. Never the less I recommend to try this powder because most of the reviews are positive, and I guess it's just my stubborn skin.

Good for oily skin

Posted by Keitha on Jul 30, 2012

Great mattifying powder, I use it at night and it works!

very good!!!

Posted by Reviewer2614534 on Jan 30, 2012

very good!!!

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer1147887 on Feb 07, 2012

It really work! Making my skin mat and beautiful.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »