Great product

Posted by 4964759756779811338 on Oct 10, 2016

But for the absolute mess this product makes it's great. I have stopped using it because of the excessive powder all over my countertop, but it's still a great product - it does the job it's supposed to do.

Polvo muy basto!!

Posted by 4763051739019899005 on Sep 28, 2016

Lo llevo usando dos días, y ya he notado mejoría en la piel, sólo que no yo personalmente no me lo echo durante el día, porque es muy blanco y no es un polvo fino, es basto, pero por ahora muy bien... No le pongo más puntuación por el tamaño, que es enanísimo, esperaba el fraco un poquito más grande, como los minerales de Sephora por ejemplo. Ahora a esperar a ver lo que duran!!

Didn't understand this product yet

Posted by 5054925103852957709 on Mar 01, 2014

I have been using this powder for quite a while..though haven't noticed any good or bad effects.

works well

Posted by 5434337498376132884 on Jul 28, 2013

It works well, but the size is soooo tiny! Plus, it's very hard to use. To apply it one needs a smaller size brush. And it is still hard to get it out from the package without losing some. Which is not ok, because it's not cheap at all.

okay

Posted by Reviewer1159228 on Jul 05, 2013

got this thinking i'd use it more; end up using it as a mattifier over mineral makeup late in the day to control shine, and its okay for that, though I feel maybe it's not right for my skin-type

Didn't helped

Posted by 5649678421774202438 on Sep 16, 2016

After reading all reviews I hoped that this powder would help me to reduce greasiness of my skin. At first I used it at night only. Then I started to use it in the mornings too - I applied the powder under Larenim Foundation. Alas, my skin is still oily and shines after sleep and through the day time. Never the less I recommend to try this powder because most of the reviews are positive, and I guess it's just my stubborn skin.

Naty

Posted by FairyTail on May 11, 2012

Really nice product! I use it for calm and matt my skin every day.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2882983 on Apr 12, 2012

It really works, surprisingly enough. My skin feels less oily and looks better.

EXCELLENT!

Posted by Superkoxy on May 25, 2012

HE MAKES PERFECT SKIN MATT!

excellent structure

Posted by Reviewer2110188 on Jun 05, 2012

good means for oily skin

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »