10% Off Orders Over $40!

Late July, Organic Classic Saltine Crackers, 6 oz (170 g)

Reviews 4-star

Saltines 99% like at home - Not a good price for the Value, however.

Posted by 5397505258764953840 on Sep 01, 2013

I LOVE saltines and sardines. Since I'm in Korea, some things, I just can't find. As a result, I looked to iherb for the goods. Originally, I didn't think these were saltines. As such, I was expecting disappointment. However, these turned out to be quite scrumptious. They taste almost identical to the ones at home. They are just round. The only issue I have is the amount you get for almost $4. It's actually a REALLY BAD value. But, since my options are limited, I'll probably order them again if I can't get the goods from home.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1080097 on Feb 26, 2012

a little thicker cracker than I expected. Not really what I like for soup, but makes a very good cracker to put cheese on.