• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Helps my insomnia

Posted by Reviewer1428333 on Dec 14, 2009

This stuff works pretty good. My insomnia began 5 years ago from dental nerve damage, and for a long time nothing at all worked. But now this works for me 80 percent of the time. Most of the time I use this if I wake in the middle of the night and have trouble falling back asleep, it usually works within 20 minutes or so, so I definitely want to keep it in my medicine cabinet for those nights I need extra help.

Liddell's Insomnia Works

Posted by 5025927626292454297 on May 06, 2012

I had been looking for some herbal remedy that was also FDA approved to help me to rest well at night. I've tried Liddell Insomnia three times so far. Each time I have tried it, I rest peaceful throughout the night. Most importantly, when I awake in the morning I feel refreshed and not sluggish like some sleep remedies can make you feel. I am glad I tried it. I highly recommend this product for those who have restless nights or trouble sleeping.

Works great

Posted by TheBest on Jul 19, 2010

Helps me sleep very well.

works great

Posted by Reviewer2854980 on Aug 12, 2010

When I wake at night, a double-spray sends me right back to sleep.

Insomnia

Posted by Reviewer1267237 on Jan 31, 2012

I have used this product for the last year. I have problems sleeping through the night. This product helps me to be able to go back to bed and sleep. It is so easy to use as are all your products.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer2465118 on Jun 19, 2011

Love Liddell products and this is no exception. Nice to use a spray or two when disturbed in the middle of the night.

very efficient

Posted by 5436420000180560382 on Apr 08, 2016

easy to use, you don't even have to turn on light or get off bed :)

Little goes a long way

Posted by 4987972775265822633 on May 06, 2016

Liddell Insomnia works very well. As you read this, keep in mind all bodies respond differently. It doesn't work as fast as I'd like it to. The next morning I experience something similar to a hangover and have to sleep late. That's with one squirt under the tongue. If you're struggling with sleep problems, Liddell Insomnia is a good place to start conquering that problem.

lidell insomnia

Posted by Reviewer3182828 on Feb 12, 2009

# 3, helps somewhat to rest better but not a sure solution to stay at sleep

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1576110 on Apr 24, 2012

Easy to use. Works sometime...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »