AWESOME PRODUCT!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1833243 on Jun 09, 2008

My husband used to get excruciating headaches, but now when he feels when coming on, he just uses this spray and it goes away!!! I don't think he could live without this product!!! the doctors were putting him on all kinds of meds for his headaches, but nothing worked but this natural remedy!!!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1776976 on Jan 29, 2011

good for stuffy nose, sore throat,.. related headaches, I keep ordering them once I'm out.

Snoring

Posted by Reviewer1402046 on Jun 15, 2011

This works well to stop snoring for our household snorer and usually within several minutes. Very pleased with this product.

Feel much better

Posted by Reviewer1326652 on Sep 01, 2011

Has worked well with my chronic-episodic sinusitis and my use of prescription and OTC meds has decreased greatly. Previuosly I had to have a traditional chinese medical doc stick needles in my nose and other areas to gain this type of relief. This is much less painful and a lot cheaper!! Will not work immediatly unless you have been taking it for a while.

Easy and effective

Posted by wolf29 on Nov 23, 2011

I like the idea of a spray rather than having to pop more pills. Two squirts under the tongue morning and night and I feel I can breath better even with my sinusitis and deviated septum. Doesn't even taste bad in my opinion.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2276234 on Apr 25, 2010

I've only used this product twice and it does decongest.

oh my goodness.. it works!!!

Posted by Reviewer2579438 on Apr 13, 2015

I have been having serious sinus congestions with headaches afterwards recently and decided that i have had enough of antihistamines. I gave this a try.. and i am indeed impressed! This really works! I will be buying more shortly!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3033455 on Jul 01, 2009

slight to moderate relief from bad congestion. most of the congession products dont seem to give relief. This works slightly better than a vogells

Great product, great service

Posted by Reviewer2548140 on Jan 19, 2008

Great product for sinus pain and presure and iHerb has the best price on it as well as quick, reliable service.

Has helped my clients too.

Posted by 4871857625288895097 on May 04, 2014

Am now buying this for a client whom I sprayed whilst having a headache. She felt much better and said the headache went away.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »