strong , quick absorbtion

Posted by Reviewer1834175 on May 02, 2016

very strong under the tongue, and easily absorbed. my body defies my age, just as the bottles' name suggests.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer2703037 on Feb 18, 2016

I've been in perimenopause for a few years and have had absolutely no energy, zip, nada. There are dozens of products I've tried for energy and hormone balance but none of them really helped much or just made me feel jacked up. After two doses of this all I can say is wow. I felt a difference with the first dose when I got it yesterday. this morning I took a dose before my normal forced workout. I was not only able to work out longer but didn't feel like I needed a nap afterward as is unsual for me. I can say I definitely feel a difference and it's not a placebo. If it were a placebo I was looking for then at least one of the other dozens of products I've tried would have given me this effect. To those who say it can't work because it doesn't have a discernible dose of the active ingredients I say duh, it's homeopathic. It's not supposed to have a traceable amount of the active ingredients. That's not how homeopathy works in the first place. they are dilutions which work on energetic principles, not just giving you a huge dose of something. Research how homeopathy works before saying it can't work. Anyway, I like it and if I keep having the effect then I will continue to use it all the time.

ITs good

Posted by Reviewer2740715 on Jan 14, 2016

This one is good, easy to apply and it makes me feel a bit more energetic. For losing weight, it seems to help improving my problem of water retention. I will definitely continue to use this.

Nothing special

Posted by 4670032519406600045 on Dec 29, 2015

No improvement whatsoever

Wanna Look Younger?

Posted by John-B on Dec 14, 2015

Then buy this product. 2 sprays 1-3 times a day (depending on how much you want to reverse time) and then watch the mirror. In about 3 months, the lines on your forehead, around your eyes and smile lines will actually start to disappear! You will definitely want to get taking this product!

Didn't do anything

Posted by Reviewer2648337 on Dec 11, 2015

Wasn't very impressed - not worth it.

w

Posted by 5579152153404575259 on Nov 05, 2015

This stuff works. I have more energy and my joints feel really flexible. Will buy more!

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer2030227 on Sep 02, 2015

I could tell great overall improvement taking Liddell.

anti-ageing

Posted by 5754836188627309811 on Jan 08, 2015

this product is 'VERY GOOD'. I have used it for me and my husband and re-ordered several times.

not sure yet