Liddell, Vital Age Defiance, Oral Spray, 1.0 fl oz (30 ml)

really works

Posted by Reviewer1541950 From New Mexico on Jan 09, 2010

I had been taking a much more expensive "HGH" formula for 3 months and decided to try this homeopathic one. The results are like night and day! This one really has juiced my metabolism and I started losing weight naturally right away.

Liddell Vital HGH

Posted by Reviewer2597080 From New York on Mar 15, 2011

Love this product. I tried it several years ago, and liked it then. Forgot about it for a while and now have tried it again. It seems to take longer to see the differences now that I'm older, 49, than when I was 39. But after 3 weeks I started to see some weight loss without changing anything, my skin looks better, may pores have become smaller, my face looks younger and glowing. I also feel more energetic.

HGH Benefits

Posted by Reviewer1723841 From Florida on Nov 28, 2007

I have found that this stimulates the production of more HGH resulting in stronger nails, bones, and skin. Hair growth is enhanced and stimulated. I am convinced that this is making me more healthy, more energetic and I can expect more longevity.

Love this HGH

Posted by Reviewer1967108 From Kansas on Dec 10, 2010

I am 52 and a runner. But ever since I went through menopause my energy level has been really low. But thanks to this HGH, I run with my husky in the mornings (4-5 miles) and do a dance class with my Wii every evening and feel GREAT!!!!!!

HGH is great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3262313 From Kentucky on Jun 08, 2010

I had been taking this for a few months and ran out. I thought it wouldn't make much of a difference if I just waited a few weeks to order it. By the third week I was tired all of the time and my skin was starting to dry back up severely. I got my new shipment and within a week I was back to my old self. I love it!