ITs good

Posted by Reviewer2740715 on Jan 14, 2016

This one is good, easy to apply and it makes me feel a bit more energetic. For losing weight, it seems to help improving my problem of water retention. I will definitely continue to use this.

w

Posted by 5579152153404575259 on Nov 05, 2015

This stuff works. I have more energy and my joints feel really flexible. Will buy more!

not sure yet

Posted by 4968324870253632721 on Nov 28, 2014

Still in on this one.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

I have tried this product in hope that it will work like HGH is suppose to work. Maybe because I am still young, lean or have no problem sleeping as well so I don’t really feel anything extra. My energy might have improved but it is hard to tell since I am taking a lot of supplements (not always the same type). It will be nice if the product is alcohol free (i don’t drink) or cheaper so I might be willing to try for prolonged period. It’s fairly expensive for a monthly supply. Basically, this product is easy to take and carry around. There are no negative effects either. It is suppose to be fast acting but I suppose the alcohol might also give the temporary 'high' feelings. (I know that it's very little alcohol). Considering that there are so many positive reviews about it, I won’t say that it is not working or ineffective since there are too many factors that determine the success rate. Check out my page for more reviews!

代謝は上がると思います。

Posted by Reviewer2258120 on Sep 05, 2012

身体を動かす前、お風呂に入る前、使うと通常以上の汗が、、。若返るかどうか見た目ではわかりませんが代謝UPなら理屈は若返りそう。

Not very much different

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Jun 11, 2012

But I definitely sleep better using this. Whenever I start to sleep bad during night, I just use this and I sleep like a baby!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1077448 on Dec 14, 2011

Gives a good feeling.

Increase in Stamina

Posted by Reviewer1423069 on Jul 11, 2011

I have been using this product for about two and a half weeks. I have noticed an increase in stamina. I can work longer at a physical task than before I started using it. I am 70 years old and was able to plant a large shrub plus some small plants spending three hours at the task this morning.

Old in AZ

Posted by Reviewer1617242 on Feb 14, 2011

Made me sleepy in the day time. gave it to my wife and she is taking it I think it helps her sleep at night as she always has had problems sleeping. She is already like the energizer bunny so can't tell if there is anything more than helping her sleep issue.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer3323814 on Jan 19, 2011

I am half way through the product and I feel very well. I sleep well enough that I wake up earlier than I used to and feel rested. I was already in great physical shape when I started using the product, but I have noticed that I recover faster now and seem to have more endurance. I would recommend the product, but remember everyone is different...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »