Others report a difference

Posted by Reviewer1459822 on Jul 08, 2009

I have used this product intermittently over many years, typically for a few years at a time. Others have noticed changes in me after about two weeks, including: better disposition, better skin, happier and better sleep. I look about 10 years younger than I am and want to keep it that way and I believe this stuff helps.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer3323814 on Jan 19, 2011

I am half way through the product and I feel very well. I sleep well enough that I wake up earlier than I used to and feel rested. I was already in great physical shape when I started using the product, but I have noticed that I recover faster now and seem to have more endurance. I would recommend the product, but remember everyone is different...

Pittsburgh PA

Posted by Reviewer2077669 on Sep 24, 2009

Have noticed feeling better-more alert since taking. Not sure if just in mind but definately something is there so will continue. Appears to be working.

Hyperplasia here we come!

Posted by Reviewer1269559 on Jan 23, 2007

This product does the job nicely, giving good effect and response right from the first day. Best combned with a strict ketogenic diet to maximise your desired benefit.

Carl Eaves

Posted by Reviewer1521084 on Jan 24, 2008

Its helped me fell better and have more energy

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1304354 on Jan 10, 2009

I will likely purchase this product again. Skin appearance seems improved and I seem to have more stamina at the gym too!

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

I have tried this product in hope that it will work like HGH is suppose to work. Maybe because I am still young, lean or have no problem sleeping as well so I don’t really feel anything extra. My energy might have improved but it is hard to tell since I am taking a lot of supplements (not always the same type). It will be nice if the product is alcohol free (i don’t drink) or cheaper so I might be willing to try for prolonged period. It’s fairly expensive for a monthly supply. Basically, this product is easy to take and carry around. There are no negative effects either. It is suppose to be fast acting but I suppose the alcohol might also give the temporary 'high' feelings. (I know that it's very little alcohol). Considering that there are so many positive reviews about it, I won’t say that it is not working or ineffective since there are too many factors that determine the success rate. Check out my page for more reviews!

Increase in Stamina

Posted by Reviewer1423069 on Jul 11, 2011

I have been using this product for about two and a half weeks. I have noticed an increase in stamina. I can work longer at a physical task than before I started using it. I am 70 years old and was able to plant a large shrub plus some small plants spending three hours at the task this morning.

liddell hgh

Posted by Reviewer3021252 on Sep 17, 2010

I've been using Liddell's HGH for some time now. I'm 69 years young.I stopped using it for two months and felt my muscle strength weaken, after I restarted using it again my muscle strength returned.

ITs good

Posted by Reviewer2740715 on Jan 14, 2016

This one is good, easy to apply and it makes me feel a bit more energetic. For losing weight, it seems to help improving my problem of water retention. I will definitely continue to use this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »