really works

Posted by Reviewer1541950 on Jan 09, 2010

I had been taking a much more expensive "HGH" formula for 3 months and decided to try this homeopathic one. The results are like night and day! This one really has juiced my metabolism and I started losing weight naturally right away.

Liddell Vital HGH

Posted by Reviewer2597080 on Mar 15, 2011

Love this product. I tried it several years ago, and liked it then. Forgot about it for a while and now have tried it again. It seems to take longer to see the differences now that I'm older, 49, than when I was 39. But after 3 weeks I started to see some weight loss without changing anything, my skin looks better, may pores have become smaller, my face looks younger and glowing. I also feel more energetic.

Love this HGH

Posted by Reviewer1967108 on Dec 10, 2010

I am 52 and a runner. But ever since I went through menopause my energy level has been really low. But thanks to this HGH, I run with my husky in the mornings (4-5 miles) and do a dance class with my Wii every evening and feel GREAT!!!!!!

HGH Benefits

Posted by Reviewer1723841 on Nov 28, 2007

I have found that this stimulates the production of more HGH resulting in stronger nails, bones, and skin. Hair growth is enhanced and stimulated. I am convinced that this is making me more healthy, more energetic and I can expect more longevity.

HGH is great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3262313 on Jun 08, 2010

I had been taking this for a few months and ran out. I thought it wouldn't make much of a difference if I just waited a few weeks to order it. By the third week I was tired all of the time and my skin was starting to dry back up severely. I got my new shipment and within a week I was back to my old self. I love it!

Migraines no longer.

Posted by Reviewer1609175 on Jun 25, 2010

After 40 years of chronic migraines and searching for an answer for that many years, I have been free of migraines now for three weeks since I've been spraying this homeopathic HGH. Thank you, IHerb, for having this available for me to find.

Others report a difference

Posted by Reviewer1459822 on Jul 08, 2009

I have used this product intermittently over many years, typically for a few years at a time. Others have noticed changes in me after about two weeks, including: better disposition, better skin, happier and better sleep. I look about 10 years younger than I am and want to keep it that way and I believe this stuff helps.

Awesome Product!

Posted by Reviewer1675057 on Nov 15, 2007

I will not do without it!!! My life has revived. I feel 10 years younger, more stamina.... GREAT!!

HGH

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Apr 16, 2011

I've started my 2nd bottle. As with any changes to one's hormone system, patience is required! But I do feel more toned in muscles and finger/toe nails are growing faster & stronger than ever! Overall weight is down a few pounds too so will continue to use this, as I believe in the principles of homeopathy.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

I have tried this product in hope that it will work like HGH is suppose to work. Maybe because I am still young, lean or have no problem sleeping as well so I don’t really feel anything extra. My energy might have improved but it is hard to tell since I am taking a lot of supplements (not always the same type). It will be nice if the product is alcohol free (i don’t drink) or cheaper so I might be willing to try for prolonged period. It’s fairly expensive for a monthly supply. Basically, this product is easy to take and carry around. There are no negative effects either. It is suppose to be fast acting but I suppose the alcohol might also give the temporary 'high' feelings. (I know that it's very little alcohol). Considering that there are so many positive reviews about it, I won’t say that it is not working or ineffective since there are too many factors that determine the success rate. Check out my page for more reviews!