Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer1253251 on Feb 15, 2012

If you want to look younger and lose weight, it is a must.

Thank you!

Posted by Reviewer2409680 on Aug 09, 2010

I am 31 and I am thankful I came across this product. My energy level has increased, I feel better overall, I've lost some weight and actually feel like I did when I was in my teens.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

I have tried this product in hope that it will work like HGH is suppose to work. Maybe because I am still young, lean or have no problem sleeping as well so I don’t really feel anything extra. My energy might have improved but it is hard to tell since I am taking a lot of supplements (not always the same type). It will be nice if the product is alcohol free (i don’t drink) or cheaper so I might be willing to try for prolonged period. It’s fairly expensive for a monthly supply. Basically, this product is easy to take and carry around. There are no negative effects either. It is suppose to be fast acting but I suppose the alcohol might also give the temporary 'high' feelings. (I know that it's very little alcohol). Considering that there are so many positive reviews about it, I won’t say that it is not working or ineffective since there are too many factors that determine the success rate. Check out my page for more reviews!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1304354 on Jan 10, 2009

I will likely purchase this product again. Skin appearance seems improved and I seem to have more stamina at the gym too!

Carl Eaves

Posted by Reviewer1521084 on Jan 24, 2008

Its helped me fell better and have more energy

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1417983 on Mar 28, 2009

The ratings should allow for a zero because, I'm sad to say that after reading so much positive feedback about Lidell's HGH that I have to be a dissenting voice and say that it doesn't work for me. I ordered two bottles, have just finished the first one and will start the remaining one later. Unfortunately, I'm not optimistic that I'll get a different result.

Bill Newell

Posted by Reviewer2332186 on Apr 13, 2008

Of those I have tried, that is suposed to do the same thing...this is by far the best!

Seems to work

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 26, 2010

I've only been using it for a couple weeks, but I believe I do feel a bit more energy and have started doing push-ups again.

No difference

Posted by Reviewer1963889 on Jun 10, 2008

Feel nothing at all. Will not buy again.

From NC

Posted by Reviewer1161898 on Jul 09, 2009

This stuff works. I have more energy and my joints feel really flexible. Will buy more!