Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3194469 on Jun 10, 2009

I am noticing increased energy and well being.

liddell hgh

Posted by Reviewer3021252 on Sep 17, 2010

I've been using Liddell's HGH for some time now. I'm 69 years young.I stopped using it for two months and felt my muscle strength weaken, after I restarted using it again my muscle strength returned.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2211837 on Jun 25, 2008

The only reason I end up trying other sublingqual HGH sprays is when Liddell's is out-of-stock. It has quick absorption and it tastes good. The others have a bad taste to them and they don't tingle under toungue like Liddell that let's you know it's working.

Great HGH Product

Posted by Reviewer1513013 on Jul 06, 2008

Hi, I am 32 yrs old and I've been using this product just on and off over the past 2 weeks. I have noticed significant improvement in my energy, and recovery levels. I have had good results from this product so far, but I guess everyone is different and may have different results or need to be taking it for longer to get the results they desire. Very happy.

Not helping with subcutaneous fat

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 02, 2009

Bought this to see if it would trigger HGH release to transform my body back to its original lean & toned state & burn subcutaneous fat that I got after a month of prescription steroids, 2 years ago. No difference! ACV tonics help much better for that. It's been over a month. After a week of ACV I really seen the difference. At any rate I keep taking it till finished but i won't buy another bottle. For me it's a waste of money. Maybe it only helps lose normal fat?

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer3144599 on Dec 17, 2011

It took about 2 weeks for me to notice a thinning ab area. I took it 2 or 3 times a day with no anxiety, headaches or anything. You will feel normal when you take this. When it finally started working, I noticed a daily change in tummy puff without dieting. I recommend this product over the Now IGF which caused me anxiety, hbp, and occasional headaches at dosage of twice daily. Even at once a day, it's a bit strong for me.

Liddell Vital

Posted by 5092483786534667160 on Dec 28, 2013

This stuff works. And thanks iHerb for fast shipping.

Pretty Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3033455 on Aug 11, 2010

I have taken this product for about 3 weeks now and find it really helps my energy.

Spraying away...

Posted by Reviewer2867772 on Mar 21, 2010

Spraying twice under the tongue three times a day has been interesting...had to adjust to the taste, not bad, no lingering aftertaste, but there is a slight burning sensation at first (can tell it is in an alcohol base.) No results as of yet, but the bottle said up to a month before results are noticed. I am going to keep using it.

Posted by Reviewer1523018 on Jul 06, 2012

I've got so much more energy! And better mood. Had to order another bottle immediately.