HGH

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Apr 16, 2011

I've started my 2nd bottle. As with any changes to one's hormone system, patience is required! But I do feel more toned in muscles and finger/toe nails are growing faster & stronger than ever! Overall weight is down a few pounds too so will continue to use this, as I believe in the principles of homeopathy.

VITAL HGH

Posted by Reviewer1286012 on Apr 06, 2011

EXCELLENT PRODUCT I HAVE BEEN TAKING FOR A FEW DAYS AND FEEL MORE ENERGISED. HOPING IT WILL HELP ME WITH MY MENOPAUSE..HOT FLUSHES..RECOMMEND JAN AUSTRALIA

Liddell Vital HGH

Posted by Reviewer2597080 on Mar 15, 2011

Love this product. I tried it several years ago, and liked it then. Forgot about it for a while and now have tried it again. It seems to take longer to see the differences now that I'm older, 49, than when I was 39. But after 3 weeks I started to see some weight loss without changing anything, my skin looks better, may pores have become smaller, my face looks younger and glowing. I also feel more energetic.

It Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2596841 on Mar 04, 2011

Excellent

Old in AZ

Posted by Reviewer1617242 on Feb 14, 2011

Made me sleepy in the day time. gave it to my wife and she is taking it I think it helps her sleep at night as she always has had problems sleeping. She is already like the energizer bunny so can't tell if there is anything more than helping her sleep issue.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1601182 on Feb 09, 2011

It's great!!! totally can feel the difference so does my wife. The taste is a bit off but you feel really good after use and right away. Would highly recommend it.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer3323814 on Jan 19, 2011

I am half way through the product and I feel very well. I sleep well enough that I wake up earlier than I used to and feel rested. I was already in great physical shape when I started using the product, but I have noticed that I recover faster now and seem to have more endurance. I would recommend the product, but remember everyone is different...

Vital HGH

Posted by Reviewer1569269 on Jan 17, 2011

Good company...I like this, Thx

it works

Posted by Reviewer2373323 on Jan 07, 2011

Significant improvment in overall well being and vitality. It works.

Still trying this one

Posted by Reviewer3228414 on Dec 15, 2010

I took it a couple of times, but felt sick so discontinued. Not sure if it is a reaction to the product for just a seasonal thing...