it works

Posted by Reviewer2373323 on Jan 07, 2011

Significant improvment in overall well being and vitality. It works.

Pretty Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3033455 on Aug 11, 2010

I have taken this product for about 3 weeks now and find it really helps my energy.

Spraying away...

Posted by Reviewer2867772 on Mar 21, 2010

Spraying twice under the tongue three times a day has been interesting...had to adjust to the taste, not bad, no lingering aftertaste, but there is a slight burning sensation at first (can tell it is in an alcohol base.) No results as of yet, but the bottle said up to a month before results are noticed. I am going to keep using it.

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer2030227 on Sep 02, 2015

I could tell great overall improvement taking Liddell.

Liddell vital hgh

Posted by Reviewer1088155 on Nov 01, 2013

Haven't finish but the results it's excellent for occasional sleeplessness.

Liddell Vital

Posted by 5092483786534667160 on Dec 28, 2013

This stuff works. And thanks iHerb for fast shipping.

I like it so far.

Posted by 4835169751968788675 on Dec 29, 2013

I like and I have asked two , the only bad thing is that I see that I get very nervous when tomo.quiero believe I did something about my weight.

Wanna Look Younger?

Posted by John-B on Dec 14, 2015

Then buy this product. 2 sprays 1-3 times a day (depending on how much you want to reverse time) and then watch the mirror. In about 3 months, the lines on your forehead, around your eyes and smile lines will actually start to disappear! You will definitely want to get taking this product!

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer2703037 on Feb 18, 2016

I've been in perimenopause for a few years and have had absolutely no energy, zip, nada. There are dozens of products I've tried for energy and hormone balance but none of them really helped much or just made me feel jacked up. After two doses of this all I can say is wow. I felt a difference with the first dose when I got it yesterday. this morning I took a dose before my normal forced workout. I was not only able to work out longer but didn't feel like I needed a nap afterward as is unsual for me. I can say I definitely feel a difference and it's not a placebo. If it were a placebo I was looking for then at least one of the other dozens of products I've tried would have given me this effect. To those who say it can't work because it doesn't have a discernible dose of the active ingredients I say duh, it's homeopathic. It's not supposed to have a traceable amount of the active ingredients. That's not how homeopathy works in the first place. they are dilutions which work on energetic principles, not just giving you a huge dose of something. Research how homeopathy works before saying it can't work. Anyway, I like it and if I keep having the effect then I will continue to use it all the time.

w

Posted by 5579152153404575259 on Nov 05, 2015

This stuff works. I have more energy and my joints feel really flexible. Will buy more!