お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Liddell, Vital Age Defiance, Oral Spray, 1.0 fl oz (30 ml)

Increase in Stamina

Posted by Reviewer1423069 on Jul 11, 2011

I have been using this product for about two and a half weeks. I have noticed an increase in stamina. I can work longer at a physical task than before I started using it. I am 70 years old and was able to plant a large shrub plus some small plants spending three hours at the task this morning.

liddell hgh

Posted by Reviewer3021252 on Sep 17, 2010

I've been using Liddell's HGH for some time now. I'm 69 years young.I stopped using it for two months and felt my muscle strength weaken, after I restarted using it again my muscle strength returned.

Great HGH Product

Posted by Reviewer1513013 on Jul 06, 2008

Hi, I am 32 yrs old and I've been using this product just on and off over the past 2 weeks. I have noticed significant improvement in my energy, and recovery levels. I have had good results from this product so far, but I guess everyone is different and may have different results or need to be taking it for longer to get the results they desire. Very happy.

Not helping with subcutaneous fat

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 02, 2009

Bought this to see if it would trigger HGH release to transform my body back to its original lean & toned state & burn subcutaneous fat that I got after a month of prescription steroids, 2 years ago. No difference! ACV tonics help much better for that. It's been over a month. After a week of ACV I really seen the difference. At any rate I keep taking it till finished but i won't buy another bottle. For me it's a waste of money. Maybe it only helps lose normal fat?

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer3144599 on Dec 17, 2011

It took about 2 weeks for me to notice a thinning ab area. I took it 2 or 3 times a day with no anxiety, headaches or anything. You will feel normal when you take this. When it finally started working, I noticed a daily change in tummy puff without dieting. I recommend this product over the Now IGF which caused me anxiety, hbp, and occasional headaches at dosage of twice daily. Even at once a day, it's a bit strong for me.