10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Liddell, Vital Male Sexual Energy with Testosterone, 1.0 fl oz (30 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 93 reviews

Hard times ahead

Posted by Reviewer2836613 on Aug 08, 2009

I'm 53 with all the slow down of testosterone issues that men my age get.I have used lots of herbs, aminos, mushrooms glandulars etc for testosterone increase naturally. Most didnt work.I became quite ill on bio identical testosterone. However, Between my weight lifting efforts and my bedroom activities, I have noticed a rather significant increase in muscular strengh for workouts and libido desire, erections and superior performance since using this product. This product is making a real difference. It took three days of use as directed to see and feel a difference. Its inexpensive as to other products and it works. Worth your time.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1702201 on Oct 08, 2010

This is great for menopause. Watch you don't take to much. Watch your blood pressure with a doctor of course. It has been a lifesavor for peri menopause for me.

noticed a difference

Posted by Reviewer2891628 on Sep 01, 2012

My 50+ husband was listless and depressed. We tried maca root first with some, (not much) success and it wasn't enough. Although he was skeptical that a homeopathic would really do something, he noticed improvement on this product and so did I.

Very powerful

Posted by Reviewer1066393 on Nov 30, 2008

I feel myself like a bull

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1474076 on Jan 07, 2009

I've never been able to grow facial hair but patches. After a few weeks of this I am growing a full beard!!! Stuff is AMAZING!!!