New To iHerb?

Life Enhancement, Acetyl L-Carnitine, 90 Capsules

Good, but... ahhh! DEJA-VU!

Posted by Reviewer1134473 on Jun 01, 2012

This stuff is great but I'm not sure if the improvements were really that significant for me - then again this might have been because I'm young and probably not nutrient-deficient... If you want/have to stop using it be careful; my brain got a little lazy it seems, being used to having all the ready available nutrients to make acetylcholine that when I stopped I had strange, but not very serious, deja-vu problems; looking at the cover of a book I had recently purchase made me feel in my mind as if I'd owned that book forever, despite knowing it was a new book and it seems my brain would put some short-term/recent memories in the more distant past when I was readjusting to life without this supplement (I quit because I was cutting down on supps. and I realized this stuff is better for older people who may seriously need it, not for university-aged younguns like me)

Aceyl L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer2564743 on Aug 07, 2010

Best value for the price I could find in local stores or online! Very pleased! I love iherb.com!