Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Life Enhancement, Bye-Lori II, with Mastic, 120 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Life changing supplement for H.Pylori sufferers

Posted by Reviewer1307117 on Aug 08, 2009

Several years ago this supplement cured me of H.Pylori bacteria after a lifetime of living with digestive pain and problems. Even an intense regimen of antibiotics didn't provide a long-lasting positive result. I take Bye-Lori preventatively every day, and every once in a while I have to double the dose for a few days. It's well worth it; I've never experienced any side-effects--only better health.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2669221 on Mar 07, 2008

I was told by my doctor that I'd have to take protonix for the rest of my life, but after taking Bye-Lori II, I've thrown away my medication and no longer suffer from heartburn or any of the symptoms associated with gastritis. Thanks to the makers of Bye-Lori II ! L. Camp

Life Enhancement, Bye-Lori II, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Jul 11, 2008

This product works! I was diagnosed with H-pylori and I took the prescribed triple antibiotic prescription which the effects of were awful. It helped for a little while then my symptoms came back. I tried this product and within a week my symptoms were gone! It cured my acid reflux and digestive problems! I took 4 in the morning and 4 at bedtime for about 6 weeks, and now I just am taking 2 in the morning and 2 at bedtime for maintenance.

Works, works, works, works, works!

Posted by Reviewer1879411 on Jan 21, 2009

I took it every morning on empty stomach for maybe 5-6 days and my problem is gone. I have taken a tiny bit more occasionally as maintenance. I used to agonize for days after drinking two coffees or a pint of orange juice. Now there is zero pain. Thank you God for making an herb for every ailment. Thank you Life-enhancement for making one of God's herbs available and effective.

Product Rating and Customer Service

Posted by Reviewer1268191 on Sep 10, 2009

This product definitely gets a FIVE Star rating. I have been taking this product for H. Pylori infection accompanied by esophagitis and gastritis for two months now and I have experience relief that Proton Inhibitors had not brought me. I can't believe the difference it has caused in my life. The bloating, pain, nausea has all subsided and as the healing continues in my intestinal tract, I am still experiencing relief.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »