Mr

Posted by 5247349457441134492 on Apr 22, 2016

About 4.5 years ago I needed 2 stents in my heart. 1 stent was successful. The 2nd was too hard and the surgeon didn't want to break it. I began taking EDTA after researching it. Around 1 year later the stent was too easy for the surgeon to put into place. Between stent operations the only change in my life was Life Enhancement, EDTA Chelator Complex.

Slow and Steady

Posted by coconut on Jun 27, 2012

I believe this is a good product for the price. I have difficulty excreting heavy metals and my holistic doctor suggested EDTA. I bought some from his office and it was quite expensive. I switched to this product. I can tell it is not quite as strong as the one at the doctor's office, but I do believe it is worth the change to this product. Some people can't take this on an empty stomach. I can as long as I have a big glass of water. Chelation takes time though. Slow and steady use will show results. Don't give up to quickly.

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer1349132 on Aug 22, 2011

Years ago I had ringing in the ears and neck soreness so I had an MRI scan. Diagnosis: a bone spur at C1 or C2. Months later, I started taking these capsules--from four to eight per day--and the ringing has decreased while the spur causes much less discomfort. I will continue with these doses with the expectation that they will eliminate the spur completely. Oral chelation is very slow-acting so you have to stay with it, but I'm convinced these capsules are doing me a world of good.

Excellent seller

Posted by Reviewer2292087 on Jul 11, 2011

Very fast and reliable seller. Also price is very nice including shipment fee. I have already added you in my favorites, so some other item will be ordered soon :) Chelator is great, quite sour, unfortunately it is no cure for my baby to prevent aluminium poisoning from vaccines.

EDTA Chelator Complex

Posted by Reviewer2546669 on Sep 01, 2010

My daughter has been using this supplement for the last few weeks. Has a very good reputation for chelating heavy metals which is what we are trying to do. So far no problems with swallowing the tablet or unpleasant aftertaste.

Life Enhancement EDTA

Posted by Reviewer2229259 on Jun 07, 2010

Product came as described delivery very prompt Have been taking as directed and appears to be working and doing what is designed for.

Life Enhancement, DTA Chelator Complex

Posted by Reviewer2128970 on Jan 07, 2010

The best that I have ever gotten and used

Great quality and value

Posted by Reviewer2092015 on Dec 16, 2009

I like that Malic acid and garlic is added to EDTA. Both Malic acid and garlic aid in detoxing. No need to buy them separately, i.e. less capsules to swallow.

Life Enhancement, EDTA

Posted by Reviewer2301174 on Dec 09, 2009

It would appear to be working as intended, have not been taking supplement for long so not easy to be precise as to effect. Peripheral Circulation appears to be much improved

Best garlic product

Posted by Reviewer2296909 on Oct 06, 2009

Great product for detoxing heavy metals from the brain

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »