Life Enhancement, EDTA Chelator Complex, Original, 480 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Response to EDTA product

Posted by Reviewer3344360 on Mar 16, 2008

I am only sorry that I didn't do the before and after urine test that would clearly show the benefits of this product. What I have noticed is a slight change in my eyesight and wonderful energy levels that I have not experienced in a long time. What I was not clear on dealt with the amount of time one should be taking this product or if it should be considered a life long supplement. Many, many Thanks...Noel M. Mc Phillips

Seeing results allready

Posted by Reviewer1004776 on Aug 20, 2009

I've been using this product for 2 weeks now, and I'm noticing somethings: 1) A feeling of warmth in my extremities that I never noticed before. 2) I can run farther and longer. I can't wait the other benefits that will come when the bottle is finished. This is definitely a reorder for me.

Try It !

Posted by Reviewer1212812 on Apr 20, 2008

This is one product that your body will feel within the first week of use.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2023517 on Dec 18, 2008

While it's hard to really tell what the results are, I'd say it is a good product.

first time.