Life Enhancement, GalantaMind, 90 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Not for everyone

Posted by Reviewer2474654 on Feb 19, 2010

I am a full time college student with a heavy course load. My memory became very poor this term and I didn't want to lose my 4.0 so I thought I would try this since there was some decent research supporting its use for memory/cognitive enhancement. The first dose made me experience intense sadness and left me unable to study until it wore off completely around 20 hours later. I can't tell if it helped my memory since I wasn't able to study effectively. I dare not take it again to see if the effect persists since I can't afford to lose the study time. It may work for some but its definitely not for everyone. DMAE on the other hand helped me a lot with concentration and consequently memory. So, if galantamine doesn't work for you, maybe give DMAE a try.

Just what I expected.

Posted by 5684040477964522545 on Aug 08, 2012

I use this marvelosu product to enhance my dream recall and vivid imaginery just once in a while. As a nice secondary effect the next two day after taking it I feel more focused and still have vivid dreams.

memory

Posted by Reviewer1056401 on Oct 15, 2008

definite marked improvement in my brain function when I take this. I can focus much better.

Mixed Experiences

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 12, 2012

When I took Life Enhancement, GalantaMind, I did notice that I was doing the Sunday New York Times crossword puzzle with greater relative ease, and my dreams were more vivid and easy to recall. But the positive effects seemed to diminish quickly unless I increased the dose and so I discontinued using the product and passed it on to a more mature member of my family, one who sometimes has periods of some mental cloudiness. After only one day of taking GalantaMind, he was described as being "more lucid than he has been in years", and the difference was remarkable. However, with increasing dosages came mild bradycardia and gastrointestinal upset, which was severe enough for him to discontinue treatment with GalantaMind. This product is not cheap, and I think it's rather too expensive unless there are very clear benefits without serious side-effects, and for us it just wasn't worth it. I've seen much more success with DMAE and a traditional Scandinavian remedy long used in my family, Rhodiola.

AMAZING !!!

Posted by Reviewer2862546 on Dec 19, 2011

I love GalantaMind!! It made a world of difference with everything mental. My concentration and recall are 200% improved!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »