July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Life Enhancement, GalantaMind, 90 Capsules

Reviews 3-star

Mixed Experiences

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 12, 2012

When I took Life Enhancement, GalantaMind, I did notice that I was doing the Sunday New York Times crossword puzzle with greater relative ease, and my dreams were more vivid and easy to recall. But the positive effects seemed to diminish quickly unless I increased the dose and so I discontinued using the product and passed it on to a more mature member of my family, one who sometimes has periods of some mental cloudiness. After only one day of taking GalantaMind, he was described as being "more lucid than he has been in years", and the difference was remarkable. However, with increasing dosages came mild bradycardia and gastrointestinal upset, which was severe enough for him to discontinue treatment with GalantaMind. This product is not cheap, and I think it's rather too expensive unless there are very clear benefits without serious side-effects, and for us it just wasn't worth it. I've seen much more success with DMAE and a traditional Scandinavian remedy long used in my family, Rhodiola.

Tolerance issues

Posted by Reviewer1425851 on Dec 14, 2008

I realize that this substance will cease to have a noticeable effect after a week of consistent, once-daily dosing. So, I was probably wrong about this supplement's inertness. The good thing is that at least the gastrointestinal side effects disappear. If you try taking 16mg, it will case mild bradycardia, so be aware of that if you feel you need to push the dose up that high. Hmm, what else...if you want to augment its effects I'd recommend one of the adaptogens like eleuthero, rhodiola, ginseng, muira puama, or perhaps maca. Eleuthero seems to work best in combination for me. And of course, caffeine helps too.