Life Enhancement, Glycemic Control Flour, 1.3 lbs (600 g)

Barley flour

Posted by Reviewer1841745 From California on Jun 18, 2009

I have had good success with the product both in baking with it and drinking it in juice to keep my blood sugar stable. I will reorder this one.

Good to add to your protein shake

Posted by Reviewer1170608 From Japan on Jul 28, 2010

This is a great source of fiber and help makes your energy/protein shake more filling and keep you full longer. I just add 2 tbsp to whatever concoction I am making in the blender. There is no added taste, just thickens it more ever so slightly. Definitely will keep using, helping with my diet!

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer3309223 From New Zealand on Jan 19, 2014

It made me constipated the first time I used it in my shake. This was the only change in my diet & supplements so I was sure. I used it again and the same thing happened. Had to use laxatives to get things moving again. Might not suit some as slippery elm also constipates me and it shouldnt.