A decent lube but currently overpriced

Posted by Reviewer1105031 on Nov 29, 2011

This is a better than average lubricant. It is oil-based so you cannot use this with condoms but it also does not dry out or get as sticky as water-based lubes. My wife and I tend to have long sessions of passion and the constant need to re-apply water-based lubes is just too distracting. I give it four stars because I would reserve the fifth star for silicone-based lubes which last the longest and feel the silkiest but are unfortunately the most expensive. LOVING YOU used to sell here for a mere $1.95 and was an excellent value at that price but in the spring of 2011, the price jumped to almost $10 !! At that price, you would be better off going to a sex shop or even Walmart where you could easily buy a lube as good as this one or even better for much less money. Note: Some women might find oil/petroleum-based lubricants irritating to their sensitive parts. Those folks should stick to the water and silicone-based ones which do not cause those problems. Better yet, iherb sells several supplements (DHEA, damiana, black cohosh, maca, etc.) which will dramatically increase a womans own natural secretions and reduce your need for commercial lubricants.

Liquidified Petroleum Jelly

Posted by lotuspocus on Jul 27, 2009

Tad too oily, but it's nice that it doesn't dry out.

Arrived frozen.

Posted by Reviewer3044093 on Apr 13, 2010

This lubricant arrived to my home hard as a rock and had to put it in the microwave in order to use it! This stuff also stained my sheets. I should never have bought this inferior product.

Not good

Posted by Reviewer2790211 on Aug 01, 2010

It is better not to waste your 2 bucks on this.

Feels Grrrreeaaaat!

Posted by Reviewer2332948 on Sep 02, 2010

It feels great on the skin...last a while without having to reapply. And it's not greasy!!

This Works!

Posted by Reviewer2635571 on Jun 16, 2009

This stuff works wonders. I strongly recommend it because it indeed boosts the experience. It's the best I've used so far.

I like LOVING YOU

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Sep 17, 2012

It works well. I like LOVING YOU.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2003563 on Apr 18, 2010

I can't say enough good things about this natural lubricant. It feels amazing for both of us, has never caused any kind of irritation or imbalance for my girlfriend, and makes the sex hotter and far more ejoyable with or without toys.

works perfectly

Posted by Reviewer2756522 on Apr 25, 2010

works well with no condoms

Posted by Reviewer2329176 on Oct 24, 2013