excelent

Posted by 5016895699746875882 on May 21, 2014

good to improve endocine functions for adults and mature women

Major component of my road back to thyroid health

Posted by Reviewer2716886 on Mar 15, 2014

Excellent product and worth every penny (although I'm sorry the price seems to have jumped). I am one who was treated with synthetic thyroxine only for Hashimotos and treatment made me feel much worse. This product increased my energy, mental clarity and wellbeing very quickly (and led me to natural thyroid replacement). Same exact situation with two friends put on synthetic thyroxine - both restored to feeling well recently after I recommended this. One has dropped her synthetic thyroxine entirely and the other is switching doctors so she can go on natural. It feels like this product speaks a language your body can understand. Thyroid disorders are so common, so debilitating and in some ways invisible because we look 'normal'. This may not work for everyone but the standard cookie-cutter TSH-only thyroid care most receive certainly failed me. So glad we can get this without a prescription.

Not just for over 40's - there's also a 30 cap bottle if unsure/buying for first time

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Nov 30, 2013

This isn't something I'll continue to buy, though it definitely provided an energy boost and great that there are no fillers. I saw another review that said they read up to three caps a day is OK (which I did try), but I found one was sufficient to benefit from energy/mood wise. Three was too much for me and caused a bit of an unpleasant chain reaction, starting with breathlessness (though that did help me confirm something, so not a waste of time). There's also a 30-cap bottle which is a good option for first time buyers. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Best bovine-based thyroid supplement I was able to find

Posted by Reviewer2433571 on Sep 06, 2013

I have a hereditary hypo-thyroidism and capsule a day of ThyroPlex keeps me away from synthetics.

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on May 25, 2013

I was experiencing hot flashes, low energy and sleepless nights. Tried so many different supplements and nothing really worked to give me a long term result. I read some material about glandulars then stumbled upon this product and decided to give it a try as it didn't contain porcine glandulars nor any fillers. Well I was delighted. I started with only 1 in the morning and felt an improvement. I later read it would be safe taking 3 a day so I increased the dosage. Since 3 a day I've been ecstatic. I've returned to almost normal energy, wellbeing and sleep levels. I'm on to my 3 bottle but will give it a break when I feel its time. I was a vegan for many years and never really wanted animal products. I have always relied on herbs but somehow I've found these glandulars amazing in restoring my wellbeing and energy. I don't care about the price at all as I've spent lots on other supplements. I'm happy to pay for something that's giving me the result I need. Thank you to the manufacturer!

Headaches & Elevated Estrogen

Posted by PantryPractitioner on Apr 25, 2013

I had been using this product for around 6 months. In the early months it was fine- it increased my energy a little, helped me to lose a little weight and kept any menopausal symptoms at bay. More recently however I found that I was developing severe headaches which resolved when i stopped taking Thyroplex and quickly returned on even the smallest dose. I performed a saliva hormone test and found that my estrogen is quite elevated compared to marginally elevated progesterone. Since stopping the supplement hot flushes have been increasing along with a regain of weight- my LH and FSH hormones are quite elevated also.

No Change

Posted by Reviewer2106882 on Sep 18, 2012

Decided to drop off my prescription Thyroid medication and wanted to to give it a go. I have not seen any changes..Still putting on weight regularly, no energy levels increased.l will stop using after l finish the bottle.

First try

Posted by Reviewer2609251 on Mar 28, 2012

Made a whole lot for my well-being.

Natural Thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1727640 on Feb 02, 2012

I've used the product before and really like it. Takes a week or so to notice a difference, but it does help increase one's energy level. I was able to start losing weight again after starting Thryoplex also.

too many glands

Posted by Reviewer1830143 on Dec 15, 2011

it seems to me if you take these supplements separately they work better

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »