Life Enhancement, ThyroPlex for Women, 120 Capsules

Life in a pill

Posted by Reviewer2697887 on Oct 17, 2011

I am 47 years old and I had a stroke EXACTLY right at the start of my menopause. The doctors couldn't find any cause for the stroke, I had low blood pressure, low cholesterol, but I knew that it was hormone-related. I had trouble with the thyroid years ago, and I suspected that the thyroid wasn't working right, even though the TSH was within normal limits. I researched the internet and I found out that when thyroid hormone is low then progesterone is low, which makes estrogen dominant, and estrogen causes blood clots. To make a long story short, within a few days after I started Thyroplex I felt like my own younger self, it was like I found the elixir of life.

ThyroPlex

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Mar 09, 2010

I've been taking this supplement for a month now and I believe this is one of reasons that I have been able to really control my weight. I'm not overweight, but have always struggled with every little morsel.I no longer have to worry so much, as my weight has stabilized. I love this product and am re-ordering. Thank you..

thryoplex woman

Posted by Reviewer1387192 on Feb 22, 2008

after researchingthisproduct decided to try it,have used it for 6 mos, feel better in every way, more energy,weight loss,improved wellbeing during menopause

Thyroplex review

Posted by Reviewer2796353 on Feb 03, 2008

I have tried many Rx for Hypothyroid and had many bad reactions. Thyroplex works great and I have no side effects.

Love it

Posted by detoxhealing on Aug 16, 2010

My thyroid labs are "within range" but this supplement really helps me feel more energetic and cleared up some of my keratosis pilaris. I am really thankful for the other reviews here which encouraged me to try it. Thanks iherb and your customers!