one great product

Posted by Reviewer2533075 on May 01, 2012

You must take the whole root powder to get the full benefit from the full spectrum curcuminoids and other compounds found naturally in turmeric. I have researched and studied the psychotropic effects, including increased tolerance to stress and reduced anxiety, increased serotonin and dopamine, increased neuroplasticity, and inhibits breakdown of acetylcholine in the brain similar to huperzineA and galantamine. One of the best and most important supplements I have ever found.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2182770 on Nov 03, 2011

Lowers the inflamation well.

chronic whiner

Posted by Reviewer1862656 on Nov 18, 2011

I take this with boswellia for lower back pain. Have to give it a week or two. You won't realize how effective it is until you run out. Ouch. Whole root works better for me than Curcumin extract.

I really like it

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on May 15, 2012

You can see the fresh turmeric powder in the capsules. I like the quality of this supplement. I believe this is an important anti-oxidant. It is a staple supplement. I will keep taking this.

Awesome antioxidant plus

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Jan 02, 2015

I like to take whole Turmeric to get the full benefits of this amazing root. I add turmeric powder to my smoothies because it's just that healthy, however, I don't like the taste that much so in a smoothie is a good way to get its benefits. Not just an antioxidant it's good for so many things: stress management, brain support, it's a great natural anti-inflammatory so it's good for people suffering from arthritis, good for cardio vascular health and liver function and who knows what else. This should be a mainstay in everyone's medicine cabinet.

good potency

Posted by Reviewer3208774 on Jul 01, 2012

good potency and flavor

cheap but not so effective

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on Feb 11, 2012

this is the cheapest i found around, but i can say it is not as effective as Nows or Doctors bests i used before.

lifestyle

Posted by Reviewer2761418 on Dec 31, 2014

stops the pain from muscles

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1001686 on Aug 14, 2011

It's making a difference.

easy to swallow, and non messy

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Sep 16, 2011

Tumeric is very messy and will stain so I like taking a capsule better. This capsule so far hasn't leaked like NOW foods brand so I am happy thus far.Pain relieving and immune system effects however not noticed so far.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »