Seems Effective

Posted by Reviewer2837827 on Dec 23, 2012

Being an eternal optimist I have purchased many products that promised help with weight loss. This is the first one that I feel is actually helping. Lost 7 pounds in 4 weeks with only a very small reduction in calories and no increase in exercise. My waist measurement is also down an 1.5 inches. Just had a week away on holidays and overindulged a bit, but kept taking this product. With the extra calories I expected I may put weight on, and was pleasantly surprised when I came back weighing the same. Very happy to find something that really does seem to work - will keep using this product.

disappointed

Posted by droopyyoupi on Dec 20, 2013

doesn't have any effect on me , waste of money

Will definately order again!

Posted by 5476330311250176976 on Sep 12, 2016

This product curbs appetite making it easier to shed pounds - no undesirable side effects - will definitely be purchasing again

L. E. advanced anti adipocyte formula

Posted by Reviewer1650665 on Dec 01, 2011

exceptional for appetite control and wt. loss. blood sugar levels also decreased. would highly recommend.

good

Posted by Reviewer2948985 on Aug 16, 2012

its good product but you have to use it for at least 4 months but diet is a must

Ideal for battling elevated serum glucose as well . . .

Posted by Reviewer1777653 on Sep 05, 2011

I have used this both as a post meal glucose clearance agent and post workouts to aid the insulin uptake/ carry of aminos, etc. to the muscles. Well documented studies backing it.

Don't waste your money!

Posted by Reviewer2158545 on Feb 15, 2012

I'm not a big eater. I get around 1500 calorie a day. I just wanted to lose 10 pounds. It's been a month, I haven't lost one pound yet. I'm on second bottle and still waiting...