Really works, but not as hydrating as expected.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

This stuff is good for the skin, you can feel it with the first application. But I expected it to be more hydrating. Pomegranate is supposedly great antioxidant, my grandma puts real pomegranate juice on a cotton and dabs it on her face. Another good serum is Azelique, Age Refining Treatment Serum. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Incredible!!!

Posted by Reviewer1323281 on Jan 05, 2011

You just have to try it to believe it. It transforms your face overnight and the changes are noticeable with overtime use. It helps with acne scars and pore reduction. This is my second bottle, Ihope they don't stop making it.

Light and effective

Posted by Reviewer1444076 on Aug 10, 2010

My facial treatment involves aplying this serum twice a day before one or two drops of argan oil. I love it, best way to keep fine lines away.

WoW

Posted by sherri20 on Dec 04, 2012

please nobody buy this but me ... its so Amazing i want it all to myself... LOL, Seriously this truly is Fabulous... til now ive only used Coconut and Emu oil on my face ... but decided i needed some more glow to my skin & wanted something not completely filled with chemicals... I can't imagine being without this now... i put it on clean skin then put on a light layer of Emu or Coconut oil to retain moisture. (make up as usual afterwards). My skin has changed dramatically in just 2 weeks. !!!

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1756862 on Mar 18, 2011

It's basically hyaluronic acid base serum. I think it's great for summer as sole moisturizer and for any drying season under another moisturizer to layer. Very easy to apply, light and fast absorbing. A little goes a long way. I love the formulation is is simple and great though I prefer not to include phenoxyethanol. Very good all in all.

It takes time, but it works

Posted by Reviewer1993634 on Nov 07, 2010

If you are looking for something to plump lines and wrinkles overnight, this is not the product for you. However, if you have the patience to wait about 4 weeks; this is perfect for you. In 4 weeks, using it 2X per day, I have noticed the following: *Fading of melasma *Fine lines are disappearing *More skin elasticity *More even skin tone It hasn't seemed to touch my forehead wrinkle, but I use Derma e hyaluronic serum to smooth that out a bit. I am hoping that the anti-glycation serum will continue to improve my skin. I have a feeling that the benefits will be even more noticeable the longer I keep using it. It took me 41 years to get skin like this, so I figure it could take some time to reverse the damage. I don't mind waiting.

Fantastic serum

Posted by Reviewer3340624 on May 10, 2011

I haven't used it long enough to see any significant anti-aging effects, but since there are no useless filler/inactive ingredients, and it has such a high concentration of excellent antioxidants, it's only a matter time before I see more results. At the moment, it helps to brighten my dull skin. I bought this item because I wanted a hyaluronic acid serum with quality ingredients and had no fragrances or other useless things. This serum is amazing at moisturizing my dehydrated, yet oily skin. I will definitely buy this again. Thank you iHerb for the phenomenal price. :)

Good So Far

Posted by chucksgirl on Dec 15, 2011

I expect this type of product to take awhile for noticeable changes. All I can say so far is that 3 drops covers my face well. It goes on smooth, feels good, without stickiness. I'm 60 years old, and my face is just beginning to show lines. My arms and hands are looking a little worn, so I'm using the serum on them, as well. Will report back later.

a good serum

Posted by Reviewer2854330 on Mar 21, 2011

was looking for a serum and found this. didn't really know what anti-glycation was. looked it up and found that "Glycation is a process where sugar and protein molecules combine to form a tangled mess of tissue. Glycated tissue is tough and inflexible, leading to wrinkling not only of the skin, but also of important internal organs." So this serum counters that and it seems to be working. made my skin (combi, ance, with dry patches) softer and more moisturized.

Drying on skin

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 17, 2012

Didn't like this, made skin dry, caused flaking. :(

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »