Hmmm

Posted by Reviewer2473374 on Feb 05, 2013

After taking these for a month, I decided to make sure they were dissolving, so, I put a couple in my mouth and, guess what, the covering does not dissolve. I bit into one and the center dissolved but the covering was like plastic. After reading the previous review, I was shocked to see that this is not a Life Extension product and the manufacturer is nowhere to be found. It could be made in China or Iraq for all I know. I'm dumping too.

my life saver

Posted by Reviewer1633648 on Mar 10, 2014

I like this aspirin especially because of it's size. It doesn't upset my stomach either

Life Extension, Aspirin

Posted by 5101166947477215679 on Feb 10, 2016

Very good price and quality. Protects the stomach.

Effective product for a very cheap price.

Posted by Reviewer1952501 on Feb 04, 2012

Very effective to ease the pain of the headaches.

Aspirin

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Dec 06, 2011

A daily Low Dose should shield from cancer

You should know that there are extras...!!!!

Posted by 5449751925435060806 on Mar 19, 2014

Shipped to Canada Expiry: 1 year and 3 month...not goog enough In addition to shipping charged by IHerb of 10$ you will pay 1. HST tax 2. Processing fees 3. collect on delivery fees In my case extra 22$ for EXPRESS DELIVERY that I did NOT ask for...!! that is on a shipment 43$ htat is 51% extra..!! Thank you very much iHerb Not happy at all

Low Dose Aspirin

Posted by Reviewer1966559 on Dec 11, 2015

The low dose aspirin I get from iHerb is great. I take it as part of a daily regimen for heart problems. The cost is amazing, but the best part is the shipping. I live overseas and it usually takes about 4 days to get my order. Great product and great service. Thanks!!

Keep the Stroke away

Posted by Reviewer3282337 on Jan 24, 2012

Take one a day to help keep a stroke from hitting your body. Its no fun when it hits you. And after is really the tough part. Getting your body back to work the way it was.

Great to have these available

Posted by Reviewer2460163 on Dec 26, 2011

This product is not available in Hk so its great to be able to purchase these small dosage aspirins. Very quick getting here too. Thank you.

ok