Works Great !

Posted by Reviewer2309150 on Jul 26, 2011

I am a Diabetic and this really helps with the neuropothy in my legs, I take as directed on the label, everyday and I don't have any leg pains, if I go without taking this for just two days, the pain starts back up.

Good for vision

Posted by Romero on Aug 22, 2012

I read something about benfo protecting blood vessels of the eye, indeed I saw a diference in red spots and overall vision, rate 5 because work more than I expected.

Kidneys never better

Posted by Reviewer3064193 on Jul 03, 2011

Kidneys never better

Diabetic Nuropathy

Posted by Reviewer2609632 on Apr 23, 2011

My husband had alot of nerve pain in his legs, especially at night, due to being a Diabetic. Taking these as suggested on the label, 4 a day; his pain has subsided greatly and he is able to sleep much better now. Going to a chiropractor regularly also helped his Nuropathy.

I give it a try

Posted by 5109157552070576586 on Oct 15, 2014

I read many positive and negative opinion about this stuff. As I'm a borderline type 2 diabetic I give it a shot before I move to something stronger. So far no any negative effects, my blood sugar is a bit less than before. Lets see how it works out after a few weeks.

Life Extension, Benfotiamine with Thiamine, 100 mg, 120 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Feb 23, 2009

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (5/5). A high quality product.

ERVIN

Posted by Reviewer1596912 on Nov 27, 2008

Service is excellant and quick, Shipping is very reasonable. [one company was going to charge me $40.00 to ship 2 bottles]evidently they didn't have a clue where Canada is] Thanks very much..