Life Extension, Breast Health Formula, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

good

Posted by Reviewer2567666 on Sep 14, 2009

After 3 days of using progesterone cream I had painfull and very sensitive breast.This tablets help me,pain is gone. I like everything about iHerbs,best service

Try it if you have cyst in your breast

Posted by Reviewer1916488 on Aug 14, 2011

I was diagnosed to have cysts in both of my breasts, my doctor recomended me to take the Life Extension Breast Health Formula every morning. After taking about 2 bottles, I visited my doctor again. To my surprise, she told me that the cysts in my breast has actually shrank. I do not feel pain and swollen in my breasts when I used to before. Therefore I strongly recommend Life Extension Breast Health Formula to all ladies to enhance the health of your breast.

good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Jan 18, 2012

this product was recommended to me by my OB/GYN at the cleveland clinic. i've only been taking it for a couple of weeks, but life extension makes great products and it's worth trying!

Excellent !!

Posted by Reviewer2410036 on Apr 04, 2013

Good product !! it's surprised me no more acne breakout !!