So far so Good

Posted by Reviewer1348149 on May 07, 2008

I have been using this product on my Boston Terrier. She is only 3.5 years old. So far, the cataracts have not gotten any worse; some relatives tell me that the cloudiness looks less. I cannot really tell yet, but we've only gone through two vials. I found this product by researching N-acetylcarnosine, and found that the popular one is pricier while this product has the exact ingrediants. Send your hope and wishes out to my little Mille. Millie's Daddy

Better than drugstore eye drops

Posted by Reviewer2500059 on Jan 18, 2008

This type of product is much better than ordinary eye drops. Research shows it thins eye secretions (carnosine)

N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC)

Posted by Reviewer2324732 on Feb 23, 2010

I am trying Brite Eyes because it contains N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC)which recent studies have related to improvement of age-related cataracts. As I understand the studies, reversal of cataract development was seen after 6-12 months of twice-daily use of eyedrops containing N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC). I have only been using these drops for about 3 months, so it is probably too soon to detect cataract reduction. I was told my right eye has a moderate cataract, but it also has a retinal edema issue which has interfered with vision in that eye. So, I am really unable, at this time, to determine the efficacy of these drops. All I can say is that I am not aware of a problem of the brightness of image in my right eye. It *may* have improved, but I'm not certain. In any case, the drops have caused no negative side effects that I am aware of, and they do seem to lubricate the eye nicely.

Brite Eyes lll

Posted by Reviewer2927218 on Jul 01, 2010

Wonderful product, my husband is not going to need cataract surgery after using this product.

eye drops

Posted by Reviewer1268836 on Mar 31, 2010

don't know if they have done any good for a early cataract, however, the dispenser is the worst I've seen for any eye drop product. It certainly discourages use.

Allergies and low level cataracts.

Posted by Reviewer2413600 on Aug 13, 2009

They tend to sting a bit when I first apply them but definitely improves my eye condition overall. I've only been taking them for a short time so shall persevere.

Mr Douglas R Link

Posted by Reviewer1418925 on Mar 20, 2008

Burned eyes tremendously, for one minute, the first use. Not so much burn second time. Still burned third time so I discontinued use. I have heard raves about this product healing eyes. I am checking with my optom.

Brighter but redder !

Posted by Reviewer1839063 on Jun 29, 2010

Brighter but redder !

Does moisturize

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on May 04, 2011

This product does moisturize the eyes well, but can't tell yet if it's made a difference in an early cataract.

Healthy eyes

Posted by Reviewer2856676 on Jul 08, 2011

We have only been using Life Extension, Brite Eyes for five days so far and already my eyes feel clearer ,so I am looking forward to being able to drive the car and clearly seeing the cars coming. I see them now but just a little unclear . Will know better I am sure in the weeks ahead.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »