Britens eyes

Posted by Reviewer2549798 on Jul 25, 2014

helpful for dry eyes

hopeful

Posted by 5326685627161597212 on Apr 30, 2014

Still reviewing the product, my boyfriend has been using it for a month now - hoping to clear/reduce significantly the cataract formation by the end of three months.

My mum likes this

Posted by Reviewer2534376 on Sep 17, 2012

My mum is a big fan of these drops. She reminds me to put them in on a regular basis.

Optimistic!

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Sep 16, 2012

I have been taking this product for 3 weeks now to reduce, prevent existing cataracts. I have been a star-gazer all my life and I noticed last night I was able to see more stars than I have ever seen in a long time. I was able to see Pleiades as individual stars instead of just a haze. I also saw 3 meteors and they were faint. The last few years I could only see the bright meteor's.

good

Posted by Reviewer1996243 on Dec 13, 2011

It irritated my eyes, but very good.

Life Extension Brite eyes lll.

Posted by Reviewer1026534 on Oct 18, 2011

Very pleased with the product. Results are as promised. Slight stinging after the drops are administered to the eye but well worth the pain.

I believe this is a good product

Posted by Reviewer1423024 on Nov 27, 2009

I think these drops are very expensive, however I did find an almost immediate noticeable visual improvement for my 'beginning cataracts'... iHerb's price is equal to many other popular companies.

Bright Eyes III

Posted by Reviewer2125756 on Nov 24, 2009

Life Extension's Brite Eyes III help my eyes and eyesight by fighting free radicals and desolving congestion around my eyes. I have allergies and the NAC contained in these drops help sooth the redness and itching also. I use this product every day and reccomend it to anybody that has eye related problems.

Good Choice

Posted by Reviewer1482980 on Sep 17, 2009

The formula matched what we wanted. The price was better than the imported brands we'd gotten before. The delivery time was good. Whether or not it will be effective will not be known immediately, but there is a good possibility it will work. It is certainly a better solution than cataract surgery sometime in the future.

Help for the cataracts.

Posted by Reviewer1138366 on Apr 26, 2009

I have used this for my cataracts, and I do see clearer when I use them, I don't know that they have helped, but to me they work well, have been putting off the cataract surgery for 3 years and continue to use the drops, seems to help with the foggy look. I am still able to thread a needle after 3 years.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »