Dennis Johnson

Posted by Reviewer2396033 on May 22, 2008

I use one drop at night, being careful not to blink it out. That eye does not show the flashing light symptoms of dry eye, like the other eye. Check out the ingredients with a webb search. You may find something helpful for a common eye problem.

brite eyes III

Posted by Reviewer2261560 on May 16, 2008

My older Pug dog does NOT have cataracts she has cloudy lens which looks bluish. I have been using the drops about 4 times a day and I see a clearing in her lens. it's clearing from the inside and outside corners and the bottom and top lid. the most dense part in the center of the eye appears to be fading. not sure how this is working as the eye specialist said there was no way to reverse this... all I know is it is working for her.

So far so Good

Posted by Reviewer1348149 on May 07, 2008

I have been using this product on my Boston Terrier. She is only 3.5 years old. So far, the cataracts have not gotten any worse; some relatives tell me that the cloudiness looks less. I cannot really tell yet, but we've only gone through two vials. I found this product by researching N-acetylcarnosine, and found that the popular one is pricier while this product has the exact ingrediants. Send your hope and wishes out to my little Mille. Millie's Daddy

Pat Fox

Posted by Reviewer2994655 on Apr 18, 2008

I can't tell you whether or not I like these eye drops as I have only been using them for about 2 weeks. It took me longer than that to grow the cataracts I'm taking them to dissolve; give me a month or two and hopefully I'll have some good news to report.

outstanding

Posted by Reviewer3353173 on Apr 15, 2008

my opthamologist told me it was safwe and best- IT IS THE BEST!!!!

TOO SOOM

Posted by Reviewer2141189 on Apr 10, 2008

Having only used it for one month it is too soon to give a review.

Denise D

Posted by Reviewer1413440 on Apr 01, 2008

My Blepharitis has been quita a struggle. Eye drops with Carnosine are supposed to help. There are expensive in Canada and hard to get. These were very reasonable in price in comparison,nad I am getting some relief.

Mr Douglas R Link

Posted by Reviewer1418925 on Mar 20, 2008

Burned eyes tremendously, for one minute, the first use. Not so much burn second time. Still burned third time so I discontinued use. I have heard raves about this product healing eyes. I am checking with my optom.

Better than drugstore eye drops

Posted by Reviewer2500059 on Jan 18, 2008

This type of product is much better than ordinary eye drops. Research shows it thins eye secretions (carnosine)

Mrs.

Posted by Reviewer2138857 on Jan 04, 2008

Seems to be working great on Cowboy Cataract.