July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Life Extension, Brite Eyes III, 2 Vials (5 ml each)

4 out of 5 based on 145 reviews

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 01, 2011

One of the best eyedrops.

GOOD RESULTS

Posted by 4872071167117541313 on Jan 27, 2014

ALTHOUGH APPLIED FOR A VERY S HORT TIME, THE PAINFUL STINGING DURING WIND AND WHILE IN AIR-CONDITIONED ENVIRONMENT HAS STOPPED.

Great eyedrops

Posted by 4786434523914672691 on Oct 15, 2012

I ordered these eyedrops from iherb.com and they were in my mailbox 3 days later,great service and quality products.

it is worth using it

Posted by 4999101273307095289 on Aug 03, 2013

I haven't started using these drops yet, but I used the drops with exactly the same ingredients from another manufacturer for about 4 months now. I expect the same positive results results - my eyes do not get dry anymore, I noticed there are less floaters; haven't had an eye test recently, but I think the little cataract that I have in one eye is the same, it haven't changed.

Optimistic!

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Sep 16, 2012

I have been taking this product for 3 weeks now to reduce, prevent existing cataracts. I have been a star-gazer all my life and I noticed last night I was able to see more stars than I have ever seen in a long time. I was able to see Pleiades as individual stars instead of just a haze. I also saw 3 meteors and they were faint. The last few years I could only see the bright meteor's.