Life Extension, Brite Eyes III, 2 Vials (5 ml each)

Posted by Reviewer2148435 on Nov 07, 2012

I got blurry vision in my right eye that stayed with me since I injured my eye with an eyelash curler... These eye drops are not that effective and have a weird consistency. My vision actually improved after I tried another company(NAC Drops), They seem to have the same ingredient list but feel like 2 completely different eye drops. Maybe iherb doesn't have a fresh product supply, I don't know what else it can be.

Great eyedrops

Posted by 4786434523914672691 on Oct 15, 2012

I ordered these eyedrops from iherb.com and they were in my mailbox 3 days later,great service and quality products.

My mum likes this

Posted by Reviewer2534376 on Sep 17, 2012

My mum is a big fan of these drops. She reminds me to put them in on a regular basis.

Optimistic!

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Sep 16, 2012

I have been taking this product for 3 weeks now to reduce, prevent existing cataracts. I have been a star-gazer all my life and I noticed last night I was able to see more stars than I have ever seen in a long time. I was able to see Pleiades as individual stars instead of just a haze. I also saw 3 meteors and they were faint. The last few years I could only see the bright meteor's.

Clear eyes

Posted by Reviewer1432105 on Sep 11, 2012

The only eyedrops I've found that keeps my dry eyes moisturized; they are expensive but worth the price. Note that the drops are used by taking off the cap and removing the little collar then puncturing a hole by closing the bottle top; then replace the collar and bottle top.

don't know if it works yet

Posted by Reviewer2641231 on Jul 13, 2012

i need more time to use it to see its benefits

Vision Improve somehow

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012

This is the only drops that really help me with dry eyes, computer eyes, and ghost lights. 5 Stars!

bargain

Posted by Reviewer1639774 on Apr 13, 2012

packed full of antioxidants specific to eye health

Soothing...

Posted by Reviewer2002071 on Mar 31, 2012

I bought these for my dog who has chronic dry eye, unfortunately I struggle getting any liquid in/near his eyes. I kept one vial for myself - with the dry indoor air and wearing contacs every day, I've used these drops several times. One day I must've gotten moisturizer or some other irritant in my eye and I flushed it out with these drops. They were a lifesaver - the burning stopped almost immediately. I keep a vial in my purse. Just be careful b/c the vial s/b discarded after 30 days. I may buy more and put them into a little spray bottle for my dog, which is probably my only chance of getting them in his eyes.

Unable to one of the two vials

Posted by Reviewer2376101 on Mar 10, 2012

One of the two vials just won't open. I guess I will need to sterilize a small pair of scissors and cut it open. As to the effectiveness of the product, it is a long-term matter; too soon to tell.