Protect your eyes

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Aug 26, 2008

The secret here is N-acetyl-carnosine, which they claim is to preserve the formula, but in fact is included to help prevent macular degeneration. I try to use these every day so that as I age my vision remains 20/20. I wear sunglasses religiously, and take supplements orally such as Luetin and Bilberry, but I use this as an added measure. One caveat, is that the directions say to keep this in the refrigerator for maximum shelf life (beyond 30 days) which is a bit annoying. Plus the cold drops can be a bit shocking. Additionally, there can be a sting as the drop hits your eye because of pH imbalance. But for anyone who cares about their vision, this is a worthy investment. I have also heard of people using this in their dogs' eyes to help with cataracts. Your mileage may vary.

outstanding

Posted by Reviewer3353173 on Apr 15, 2008

my opthamologist told me it was safwe and best- IT IS THE BEST!!!!

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1876089 on Apr 20, 2015

I was diagnosed with a cataract in my left eye last year. Being that I'm only in my forties it was quite disconcerting to be told that only option is surgery.I've been using this product for the past year and my cataract is almost gone(2 drops twice a day in the effected eye).

So far so Good

Posted by Reviewer1348149 on May 07, 2008

I have been using this product on my Boston Terrier. She is only 3.5 years old. So far, the cataracts have not gotten any worse; some relatives tell me that the cloudiness looks less. I cannot really tell yet, but we've only gone through two vials. I found this product by researching N-acetylcarnosine, and found that the popular one is pricier while this product has the exact ingrediants. Send your hope and wishes out to my little Mille. Millie's Daddy

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1333776 on Nov 07, 2007

This is one of those products that you can't get in stores. Iherb has the best price and fastest delivery. I once bought it from another company when Iherb was out of stock, but never again!

Vision Improve somehow

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012

This is the only drops that really help me with dry eyes, computer eyes, and ghost lights. 5 Stars!

Help for the cataracts.

Posted by Reviewer1138366 on Apr 26, 2009

I have used this for my cataracts, and I do see clearer when I use them, I don't know that they have helped, but to me they work well, have been putting off the cataract surgery for 3 years and continue to use the drops, seems to help with the foggy look. I am still able to thread a needle after 3 years.

Cateract treatment

Posted by Reviewer1243188 on Mar 26, 2009

I have been using this product now for over a month in the hopes that it will clear up a cateract I have in one eye and prevent the growth of one in the other eye. I am already seeing improvement in the one bad eye. This treatment is recommended for at least 6 months so I am hoping to have further progress.

N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC)

Posted by Reviewer2324732 on Feb 23, 2010

I am trying Brite Eyes because it contains N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC)which recent studies have related to improvement of age-related cataracts. As I understand the studies, reversal of cataract development was seen after 6-12 months of twice-daily use of eyedrops containing N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC). I have only been using these drops for about 3 months, so it is probably too soon to detect cataract reduction. I was told my right eye has a moderate cataract, but it also has a retinal edema issue which has interfered with vision in that eye. So, I am really unable, at this time, to determine the efficacy of these drops. All I can say is that I am not aware of a problem of the brightness of image in my right eye. It *may* have improved, but I'm not certain. In any case, the drops have caused no negative side effects that I am aware of, and they do seem to lubricate the eye nicely.

concerned about the acids in Brite Eyes 111

Posted by Reviewer3212128 on Sep 22, 2014

I am almost through the second little bottle of Brite Eyes III and plan to not continue its use as I think it may be counter productive. I find the stinging that the drops cause make my eyes water so much that possibly any benefit that might have been washes out. I do not understand why the boric acid and citric acid would be put in eye drops to cause such a result. I have read Ocluvet for dogs doesn't have these acids. I would appreciate any comments.