Brite Eyes

Posted by Reviewer3303261 on Oct 20, 2009

I find them quite refreshing to my eyes. I also seem to have less problems with the glare from street lamps and vehicle head lamps. Highly recommend this product.

Protect your eyes

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Aug 26, 2008

The secret here is N-acetyl-carnosine, which they claim is to preserve the formula, but in fact is included to help prevent macular degeneration. I try to use these every day so that as I age my vision remains 20/20. I wear sunglasses religiously, and take supplements orally such as Luetin and Bilberry, but I use this as an added measure. One caveat, is that the directions say to keep this in the refrigerator for maximum shelf life (beyond 30 days) which is a bit annoying. Plus the cold drops can be a bit shocking. Additionally, there can be a sting as the drop hits your eye because of pH imbalance. But for anyone who cares about their vision, this is a worthy investment. I have also heard of people using this in their dogs' eyes to help with cataracts. Your mileage may vary.

outstanding

Posted by Reviewer3353173 on Apr 15, 2008

my opthamologist told me it was safwe and best- IT IS THE BEST!!!!

So far so Good

Posted by Reviewer1348149 on May 07, 2008

I have been using this product on my Boston Terrier. She is only 3.5 years old. So far, the cataracts have not gotten any worse; some relatives tell me that the cloudiness looks less. I cannot really tell yet, but we've only gone through two vials. I found this product by researching N-acetylcarnosine, and found that the popular one is pricier while this product has the exact ingrediants. Send your hope and wishes out to my little Mille. Millie's Daddy

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1333776 on Nov 07, 2007

This is one of those products that you can't get in stores. Iherb has the best price and fastest delivery. I once bought it from another company when Iherb was out of stock, but never again!

Vision Improve somehow

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012

This is the only drops that really help me with dry eyes, computer eyes, and ghost lights. 5 Stars!

Cateract treatment

Posted by Reviewer1243188 on Mar 26, 2009

I have been using this product now for over a month in the hopes that it will clear up a cateract I have in one eye and prevent the growth of one in the other eye. I am already seeing improvement in the one bad eye. This treatment is recommended for at least 6 months so I am hoping to have further progress.

Help for the cataracts.

Posted by Reviewer1138366 on Apr 26, 2009

I have used this for my cataracts, and I do see clearer when I use them, I don't know that they have helped, but to me they work well, have been putting off the cataract surgery for 3 years and continue to use the drops, seems to help with the foggy look. I am still able to thread a needle after 3 years.

Soothing and No burning

Posted by CoolinArizona on Feb 24, 2009

Living in Arizona with mostly dry desert conditions my eyes are more dry than usual. These drops are soothing with no burning afterwards. They are a bit pricey, but worth it

Good eye drops.

Posted by Reviewer1608731 on Jul 22, 2009

Some government agency or whatever might get upset if I said that brite eyes maybe helping keep my cataract stable so I won't say that, I'll just keep using them.