New To iHerb?

Life Extension, Brite Eyes III, 2 Vials (5 ml each)

4 out of 5 based on 150 reviews
Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

No Improvement so far

Posted by Reviewer3347320 on Mar 04, 2012

I have been using for half a year since August last year, but not noticed any improvement in my eye sight so far-- actually getting worse. I may stop using this after I use up two packs already purchased if no improvement.

no improvement - maybe worse

Posted by Reviewer2288109 on Oct 24, 2013

I've tried two packets (4 Vials) to try to improve an established cataract in my right eye to avoid surgery. If anything my eye is just as blurry as it was, and they do sting when you first put them in.I'm starting to feel that it's getting worse rather than clearer. Dry eye lubricants at 1/3 the price seem to make my tired eyes more comfortable. I won't order these again.

not working

Posted by Reviewer2843776 on Jan 03, 2008

EXPENSIVE and NOT WORKING :(

Owwwwwwwch!

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Feb 05, 2010

I purchased this product based on the reviews for dry, red eyes. I live in a dry climate and was hoping these drops would help my condition. As soon as I use the dropper however, my eyes burns as though I was dropping acid in them. The redness and pain increases until it finally subsides, but with resultant ruby red eyes. These drops are way too painful to use and I tried them more than a few times... the awful burning pain and overall redness just never ceased. A waste of $25.50

No improvement in cataracts with Brite Eyes III use

Posted by Reviewer2684034 on Feb 28, 2010

I have been using eye drops with n-acetyl carnosine for more than a year. Thus far, neither my vision nor my cataracts have improved.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »