July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Life Extension, Brite Eyes III, 2 Vials (5 ml each)

4 out of 5 based on 144 reviews
Reviews 5-star

Bite Eyes

Posted by Reviewer2018864 on Dec 11, 2007

It is supposed to do wonders for preventing cataracts. I am using it for my dry eyes problem and so far it is helpting.

Brite Eyes III

Posted by Reviewer2223728 on Mar 18, 2009

I began using Brite Eyes III on November 1, 2008 each morning and evening. I noticed a difference after three months. It's now been 4 1/2 months and I can see the cataracts disappearing. I strongly recommend this product.

brite eyes III

Posted by Reviewer2261560 on May 16, 2008

My older Pug dog does NOT have cataracts she has cloudy lens which looks bluish. I have been using the drops about 4 times a day and I see a clearing in her lens. it's clearing from the inside and outside corners and the bottom and top lid. the most dense part in the center of the eye appears to be fading. not sure how this is working as the eye specialist said there was no way to reverse this... all I know is it is working for her.

Brite Eyes

Posted by Reviewer1437455 on Oct 30, 2008

I've just started using this one day ago so I don't know how it will be long-term, but the drops felt gentle going in and no problem afterwards. If you keep a bottle in the fridge I suggest you warm the bottle in your hands a little before use.

Brite Eyes

Posted by Reviewer3303261 on Oct 20, 2009

I find them quite refreshing to my eyes. I also seem to have less problems with the glare from street lamps and vehicle head lamps. Highly recommend this product.