Soothing...

Posted by Reviewer2002071 on Mar 31, 2012

I bought these for my dog who has chronic dry eye, unfortunately I struggle getting any liquid in/near his eyes. I kept one vial for myself - with the dry indoor air and wearing contacs every day, I've used these drops several times. One day I must've gotten moisturizer or some other irritant in my eye and I flushed it out with these drops. They were a lifesaver - the burning stopped almost immediately. I keep a vial in my purse. Just be careful b/c the vial s/b discarded after 30 days. I may buy more and put them into a little spray bottle for my dog, which is probably my only chance of getting them in his eyes.

Unable to one of the two vials

Posted by Reviewer2376101 on Mar 10, 2012

One of the two vials just won't open. I guess I will need to sterilize a small pair of scissors and cut it open. As to the effectiveness of the product, it is a long-term matter; too soon to tell.

Use this all the time

Posted by Reviewer1910363 on Feb 24, 2012

I depend on these drops to keep my eyes healthy

Big improvement in cataracts

Posted by Reviewer1837680 on Oct 08, 2011

I've been using this for about three months. I have cataracts on both eyes that seemed to really get worse very quickly. It got to where I felt like I was looking through a dirty window but since I've been using the drops my vision has improved and I only notice a slight shadow whenever I look through just one eye. I'm going to keep using this to see if it clears up my eyes completely. Much cheaper than cataract surgery.

Brite Eyes

Posted by Reviewer3217335 on Sep 15, 2011

I use this product to help my dogs cataracs it really does work

works amazing

Posted by Denyse on Aug 28, 2011

I bought this as a last ditch attemp to get some clear eyesight back after my eye doctor said their was nothing more she could do for me.... it works amazing but I have to use it all the time to keep my vision from going blurry again. So I use both bottles and then take a break for a month and then use another box, etc.

Soothing

Posted by retirednlovinit on Jul 26, 2011

These are the best even though when eyes slightly tired or sore it may burn when applying the first drop. Very soothing.

Brite Eyes

Posted by Reviewer1698549 on May 02, 2011

The product has not arrived yet As a product it has proven itself during the past 8 years.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1860824 on May 01, 2011

I have used this for years and it has prevented my cataracts from growing and has shrunk them. Thanks

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 01, 2011

One of the best eyedrops.