Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1876089 on Apr 20, 2015

I was diagnosed with a cataract in my left eye last year. Being that I'm only in my forties it was quite disconcerting to be told that only option is surgery.I've been using this product for the past year and my cataract is almost gone(2 drops twice a day in the effected eye).

Vision Improve somehow

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012

This is the only drops that really help me with dry eyes, computer eyes, and ghost lights. 5 Stars!

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1333776 on Nov 07, 2007

This is one of those products that you can't get in stores. Iherb has the best price and fastest delivery. I once bought it from another company when Iherb was out of stock, but never again!

Brite Eyes

Posted by Reviewer1437455 on Oct 30, 2008

I've just started using this one day ago so I don't know how it will be long-term, but the drops felt gentle going in and no problem afterwards. If you keep a bottle in the fridge I suggest you warm the bottle in your hands a little before use.

Soothing and No burning

Posted by CoolinArizona on Feb 24, 2009

Living in Arizona with mostly dry desert conditions my eyes are more dry than usual. These drops are soothing with no burning afterwards. They are a bit pricey, but worth it

Good eye drops.

Posted by Reviewer1608731 on Jul 22, 2009

Some government agency or whatever might get upset if I said that brite eyes maybe helping keep my cataract stable so I won't say that, I'll just keep using them.

Brite eyes is a great product

Posted by Reviewer2231531 on Aug 09, 2008

So far so good. I have been using this product on my aging dog and I know she sees better already. I have been using it twice a day for about two weeks and she really responds to hand signals. She is deaf so being able to see is a real plus for her. Thank you!

EYES

Posted by Reviewer2417687 on Nov 16, 2008

SOME SAY THIS WILL HELP WITH CATARACTS.

"Dry Eye" in cats

Posted by Reviewer1548061 on Oct 19, 2008

My cat, Felix, had 2 eye surgeries for dry eye performed when Hurricane Frances was here in Florida. My Vet wanted to put him on Cyclosporin eyedrops every couple of days for life. I did a little reasearch and for several years now, he gets his eye drops (which I order from you) about once a week and he's happy and not had a problem since.

Brought them for my aunt

Posted by Reviewer1359083 on Dec 24, 2009

My aunt is in the holistic medical field and has been taking all kinds of suppliments, vitamins, drops..you name it however she found the best results with these drops. She has a big fear of getting the surgery. After taking these drops for the past 6 months she has see consistent improvement in her eyes even though her cataracts are fairly hard now. The improvement in her eye started almost immediately after taking these drops.