Clear eyes

Posted by Reviewer1432105 on Sep 11, 2012

The only eyedrops I've found that keeps my dry eyes moisturized; they are expensive but worth the price. Note that the drops are used by taking off the cap and removing the little collar then puncturing a hole by closing the bottle top; then replace the collar and bottle top.

Life Extension, Brite Eyes III, 2 Vials (5 ml each)

Posted by Reviewer2148435 on Nov 07, 2012

I got blurry vision in my right eye that stayed with me since I injured my eye with an eyelash curler... These eye drops are not that effective and have a weird consistency. My vision actually improved after I tried another company(NAC Drops), They seem to have the same ingredient list but feel like 2 completely different eye drops. Maybe iherb doesn't have a fresh product supply, I don't know what else it can be.

I believe this is a good product

Posted by Reviewer1423024 on Nov 27, 2009

I think these drops are very expensive, however I did find an almost immediate noticeable visual improvement for my 'beginning cataracts'... iHerb's price is equal to many other popular companies.

Denise D

Posted by Reviewer1413440 on Apr 01, 2008

My Blepharitis has been quita a struggle. Eye drops with Carnosine are supposed to help. There are expensive in Canada and hard to get. These were very reasonable in price in comparison,nad I am getting some relief.

Brite Eyes lll

Posted by Reviewer2927218 on Jul 01, 2010

Wonderful product, my husband is not going to need cataract surgery after using this product.

Touted by online websites for cataract reversal

Posted by Reviewer3150367 on Aug 09, 2008

57 year old male. total inclusion 1 eye for 9 months. been useing product for last 4 months. no success to report so far but have not given up hope. i feel anything is better than surgery.

Brite Eyes III

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Dec 26, 2009

I am using for dry eyes and a beginning cataract in my right eye. Hope to avoid surgery. I had my left eye done several years ago and I want to compare the results. I'm trying to avoid anything that is unnatural.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2271430 on Feb 03, 2010

Eyes aren't as dry and I seem to have slightly improved night vision.

Very satisfied: Ingenious product, reliable delivery

Posted by Reviewer2083277 on May 18, 2010

i ordered 3 boxes (6 vials) of the NAC eye-drops for my old doggie's cataracts. It's a super bargain, considering the veterinary version (ocluvet) cost 4 times as much. Surgery was not an option, given my very very old dog and a USD$3000 price-tag. Just 10 days after placing order (by int'l airmail), the box was delivered to my doorstep in Singapore. Have been applying to my dog's eye for almost 3 weeks now, already see reduced opaqueness and less redness in the affected eye. :)

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1404301 on May 24, 2010

Plain and simple as that. I'm using it on my dog and the improvement is noticeable.