10% Off Orders Over $40!

Life Extension, Brite Eyes III, 2 Vials (5 ml each)

4 out of 5 based on 152 reviews

Soothing and No burning

Posted by CoolinArizona on Feb 24, 2009

Living in Arizona with mostly dry desert conditions my eyes are more dry than usual. These drops are soothing with no burning afterwards. They are a bit pricey, but worth it

No more dry eye

Posted by Reviewer2735181 on Dec 06, 2007

My usually dry eyes feel so much better.

Better than drugstore eye drops

Posted by Reviewer2500059 on Jan 18, 2008

This type of product is much better than ordinary eye drops. Research shows it thins eye secretions (carnosine)

N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC)

Posted by Reviewer2324732 on Feb 23, 2010

I am trying Brite Eyes because it contains N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC)which recent studies have related to improvement of age-related cataracts. As I understand the studies, reversal of cataract development was seen after 6-12 months of twice-daily use of eyedrops containing N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC). I have only been using these drops for about 3 months, so it is probably too soon to detect cataract reduction. I was told my right eye has a moderate cataract, but it also has a retinal edema issue which has interfered with vision in that eye. So, I am really unable, at this time, to determine the efficacy of these drops. All I can say is that I am not aware of a problem of the brightness of image in my right eye. It *may* have improved, but I'm not certain. In any case, the drops have caused no negative side effects that I am aware of, and they do seem to lubricate the eye nicely.

Brite eyes is a great product

Posted by Reviewer2231531 on Aug 09, 2008

So far so good. I have been using this product on my aging dog and I know she sees better already. I have been using it twice a day for about two weeks and she really responds to hand signals. She is deaf so being able to see is a real plus for her. Thank you!