Life Extension, Brite Eyes III, 2 Vials (5 ml each)

4 out of 5 based on 148 reviews
Reviews 4-star

Optimistic!

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Sep 16, 2012

I have been taking this product for 3 weeks now to reduce, prevent existing cataracts. I have been a star-gazer all my life and I noticed last night I was able to see more stars than I have ever seen in a long time. I was able to see Pleiades as individual stars instead of just a haze. I also saw 3 meteors and they were faint. The last few years I could only see the bright meteor's.

My mum likes this

Posted by Reviewer2534376 on Sep 17, 2012

My mum is a big fan of these drops. She reminds me to put them in on a regular basis.

hopeful

Posted by 5326685627161597212 on Apr 30, 2014

Still reviewing the product, my boyfriend has been using it for a month now - hoping to clear/reduce significantly the cataract formation by the end of three months.

Britens eyes

Posted by Reviewer2549798 on Jul 25, 2014

helpful for dry eyes

Bright Eyes III

Posted by Reviewer2125756 on Nov 24, 2009

Life Extension's Brite Eyes III help my eyes and eyesight by fighting free radicals and desolving congestion around my eyes. I have allergies and the NAC contained in these drops help sooth the redness and itching also. I use this product every day and reccomend it to anybody that has eye related problems.