Life Extension, Brite Eyes III, 2 Vials (5 ml each)

Reviews 4-star

Optimistic!

Posted by Reviewer1598869 From Minnesota on Sep 16, 2012

I have been taking this product for 3 weeks now to reduce, prevent existing cataracts. I have been a star-gazer all my life and I noticed last night I was able to see more stars than I have ever seen in a long time. I was able to see Pleiades as individual stars instead of just a haze. I also saw 3 meteors and they were faint. The last few years I could only see the bright meteor's.

My mum likes this

Posted by Reviewer2534376 From Australia on Sep 17, 2012

My mum is a big fan of these drops. She reminds me to put them in on a regular basis.

Bright Eyes III

Posted by Reviewer2125756 on Nov 24, 2009

Life Extension's Brite Eyes III help my eyes and eyesight by fighting free radicals and desolving congestion around my eyes. I have allergies and the NAC contained in these drops help sooth the redness and itching also. I use this product every day and reccomend it to anybody that has eye related problems.

Good Choice

Posted by Reviewer1482980 From Illinois on Sep 17, 2009

The formula matched what we wanted. The price was better than the imported brands we'd gotten before. The delivery time was good. Whether or not it will be effective will not be known immediately, but there is a good possibility it will work. It is certainly a better solution than cataract surgery sometime in the future.

Good for Dry Eyes

Posted by Reviewer3013107 From Missouri on Feb 04, 2009

Don't know yet if these will help cataracts.