Life Extension, Brite Eyes III, 2 Vials (5 ml each)

N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC)

Posted by Reviewer2324732 on Feb 23, 2010

I am trying Brite Eyes because it contains N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC)which recent studies have related to improvement of age-related cataracts. As I understand the studies, reversal of cataract development was seen after 6-12 months of twice-daily use of eyedrops containing N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC). I have only been using these drops for about 3 months, so it is probably too soon to detect cataract reduction. I was told my right eye has a moderate cataract, but it also has a retinal edema issue which has interfered with vision in that eye. So, I am really unable, at this time, to determine the efficacy of these drops. All I can say is that I am not aware of a problem of the brightness of image in my right eye. It *may* have improved, but I'm not certain. In any case, the drops have caused no negative side effects that I am aware of, and they do seem to lubricate the eye nicely.

Better than drugstore eye drops

Posted by Reviewer2500059 on Jan 18, 2008

This type of product is much better than ordinary eye drops. Research shows it thins eye secretions (carnosine)

Brite eyes is a great product

Posted by Reviewer2231531 on Aug 09, 2008

So far so good. I have been using this product on my aging dog and I know she sees better already. I have been using it twice a day for about two weeks and she really responds to hand signals. She is deaf so being able to see is a real plus for her. Thank you!

EYES

Posted by Reviewer2417687 on Nov 16, 2008

SOME SAY THIS WILL HELP WITH CATARACTS.

Clear eyes

Posted by Reviewer1432105 on Sep 11, 2012

The only eyedrops I've found that keeps my dry eyes moisturized; they are expensive but worth the price. Note that the drops are used by taking off the cap and removing the little collar then puncturing a hole by closing the bottle top; then replace the collar and bottle top.