Expensive but well worth it!

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Jan 12, 2011

My eyes were always dry after my lasik surgery and nothing seemed to work. This works!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2271430 on Feb 03, 2010

Eyes aren't as dry and I seem to have slightly improved night vision.

Brite Eyes III

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Dec 26, 2009

I am using for dry eyes and a beginning cataract in my right eye. Hope to avoid surgery. I had my left eye done several years ago and I want to compare the results. I'm trying to avoid anything that is unnatural.

Soothing...

Posted by Reviewer2002071 on Mar 31, 2012

I bought these for my dog who has chronic dry eye, unfortunately I struggle getting any liquid in/near his eyes. I kept one vial for myself - with the dry indoor air and wearing contacs every day, I've used these drops several times. One day I must've gotten moisturizer or some other irritant in my eye and I flushed it out with these drops. They were a lifesaver - the burning stopped almost immediately. I keep a vial in my purse. Just be careful b/c the vial s/b discarded after 30 days. I may buy more and put them into a little spray bottle for my dog, which is probably my only chance of getting them in his eyes.

Good Results with Brite Eyes

Posted by Reviewer1845111 on Jun 20, 2010

Really helped my dry eyes from blood pressure meds. Additionally had a mild positive effect on mood that led me to explore oral carnosine.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1860824 on May 01, 2011

I have used this for years and it has prevented my cataracts from growing and has shrunk them. Thanks

works amazing

Posted by Denyse on Aug 28, 2011

I bought this as a last ditch attemp to get some clear eyesight back after my eye doctor said their was nothing more she could do for me.... it works amazing but I have to use it all the time to keep my vision from going blurry again. So I use both bottles and then take a break for a month and then use another box, etc.

Better results for me

Posted by Reviewer1677745 on Mar 09, 2011

I have the perception that this product may help to counter the progress of posterior polar cataract. None of any other eyedrops could give a positive impression. Since cataract can have hundreds of different causes, more specific eye-drops should be developed. The two 5 ml vials are effectively extending the product lifetime over one 10 ml vial eye-drops.

Brite Eyes

Posted by Reviewer1698549 on May 02, 2011

The product has not arrived yet As a product it has proven itself during the past 8 years.

Quite good so far

Posted by Reviewer1699404 on Oct 15, 2010

I work in front of a computer all day and my eyes were feeling dry and strained. I have only had for about 10 days if that and I noticed that my eyes seem to stay open wider for the day without as much strain I guess. I would love to think that it improves vision but not so far. As I say only ten days so if I have any better news to impart I certainly will.