I use this daily...

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I've taken mega-doses of vitamin c daily for decades. This is my favorite. It is buffered, so it won't cause stomach upset. It is also quite economical, and doesn't taste too bad. Highly recommended. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Best buffered vitamin C available

Posted by Reviewer1999801 on Dec 29, 2009

Pleasant taste compared to other brands and buffering agent though if taking more than 5g per day should probably use sodium ascorbate or look closely at the level of intake of buffering agents.

So ez c

Posted by Reviewer1573879 on Mar 17, 2009

I like this powder. Put it in my daily water. The ingredients are good, it has a slight fizz to it and no sugar. One teaspoon provides 4,000 mg. of Vitamin C and it doesn't upset my stomach

Life Extension is correct name

Posted by Reviewer1649711 on May 14, 2009

This powder has definitely improved my quality of life! I use to say that I caught all "bugs" that I heard about or was exposed to. Now, I haven't been sick in over 6 months and it is due to this vitamin C powder. Very easy to take too!

Vitamin C powder

Posted by Reviewer1967438 on Jun 29, 2011

Perfect vitamin C powder to mix in cold drinks to stop internal inflammation! Drug free for medical issues since starting on high vitamin C powder...

excellent buffered C powder

Posted by Reviewer1077828 on Nov 21, 2009

I take 5 grams a day of Vitamin C and the powder is an excellent sustitute for five or ten capsules. Add to juice or smoothie. Excellent value.

Yeah

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on Dec 18, 2009

My stomach is so sensitive. I tried many ester C, or other stomach sensitive vitamin C, and all made me cramp badly. This one, I can take a teaspoon and get the 4,000 mg without any cramping. I drink this during a meal. I am also so happy about iherb.com. I live in Singapore and my products come to me within days, without expensive shipping like I have to pay with orders from Amazon and such.

Getting more Vit C the easy way

Posted by Reviewer1310850 on May 05, 2010

Adding powdered Vit C to tea is a great way to up your Vit C without popping tons of pills. The Life Extension buffered powder mixes well, but you need to be careful about the fizz factor when adding to hot water.

very synthetic taste

Posted by Reviewer2924183 on Apr 15, 2011

I think I go back to camucamu powder which you also need a lot less and has all the cofactors in it too

not sure yet

Posted by 4982182233737275543 on Jan 12, 2013

it made my daughter feel sick, I am using it though, but am undecided, the after taste is a problem